I'm Not Stopping

My Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 5 years since Naeun left the idol world, it was also the time when Apink disbanded. She has made a name for herself in the art world through her paintings and her art gallery. Clients from all over the world have contacted her to get her design different things. Not only is she popular in the art world but she is starting to dip her toes in the fashion world. Naeun’s love for Adidas and design had led her to collaborate with Adidas and make her own collection, Adidas X Son. Despite it being limited to just Korea, everyone loved it so much that Adidas wanted a global launch. Things are going really well for her.

 

[Present Day]

 

“Miss Son, how do you feel that Lee Taemin was spotted with Kim Chungha last night?”, asked an interviewer

 

Naeun wakes up from her daze.

 

“Excuse me, can you repeat the question again?”, she asked with a smile. “Lee Taemin and Kim Chungha was spotted at Han River together last night, do you have any comments about it?”, the reporter repeated darting his microphone closer to Naeun.

 

“Lee Taemin was just my previous We Got Married partner, I wish him well”, she answered curtly.

 

No one knows that after We Got Married was over they dated for 6 years. They had serious plans for the future, how they are going to live their lives after they get married, how many kids will they have, what kind of house will they have, will they have pets, everything was planned out. But then, Taemin suddenly grew cold and wanted to focus more on his career and just forgot about Naeun altogether. Naeun has always wanted to stay positive for Taemin, but weeks turned into months and she just couldn’t do it anymore. Enough was enough. She has to move on to bigger things in life. If Taemin isn’t serious about their relationship, why should she suffer alone?  

 

“There have been rumors circulating that you and Lee Taemin were dating before Kim Chungha came into the picture, care to comment about that?”, the reporter egged on.

 

Naeun froze for a second, but then returned the reporter a warm cautious smile “Calm down Naeun”, she thought to herself.

 

“Lee Taemin and I hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter