TWO

Unexpectedly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝ With trembling steps, I carefully approach you again...❞

↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣

Eun Woo's mother smiled as she calmly observed the young woman that was rushing around the kitchen busily preparing the menu for Eun Woo's birthday party that was happening soon. Ayla was always helpful whenever there was an event as she had always been passionate about event planning and today was no different. Instead of accompanying Eun Woo outside, Ayla busied herself in the kitchen with Mrs Cha. It had been a year since MJ spoke to Ayla about confessing to Eun Woo during his birthday. The young girl was unable to do so in the past. However, she picked her courage up and told everyone that was closed to them, she was ready to do so on his birthday this year.

"Ayla," the beautiful lady in her mid-forties called out to the frantic Ayla.

The petite woman stopped in her track and turned around to face the older woman with a sheepish smile. Mrs Cha laughed at the embarrassed Ayla while taking a step forward towards her. 

Carefully, Mrs Cha took away the tray of drinks that were in Ayla's hold. She gave the younger woman a stern look before breaking into a wide grin. 

"Today is your favourite oppa's birthday, why are you working so hard in the kitchen? Go outside and enjoy yourself, darling! Plus, don't you have something to tell him?" Mrs Cha teased with a playful smirk. 

Ayla blushed once more. Uhh, how was she supposed to get through the day? She was so nervous! 

Ayla shook her head lightly, "It is okay Auntie. I always helped you whenever there is an event so I don't feel it is right to leave you alone today. I'll be here with the maids and help them prepare the food. Don't worry about me," she replied with a sweet smile.

Mrs Cha looked at her fondly before nodding her head. Whatever Ayla want, she would cave in. She had always loved Ayla from young. The perfect girlfriend and wife material to be honest. Petite, beautiful, her brown orbs are always shining, kind-hearted and hardworking. But still, her son was unable to appreciate it. She was hoping today the little plan that the boys from Astro had planned with Ayla worked. Ayla has to confess today.

"But still, go and mingle around darling. Everyone is out there. Plus, you would not want to dirty yourself before the confession right?" She gently said - still persuading Ayla to mingle around with the others at the front. 

Ayla sighed and nodded reluctantly. She was actually trying her best to waste as much time as she could before having to confess to the love of her life. Definitely, Ayla was nervous! 

Carefully, she untied her apron and passed it back to one of the maids in the Cha's home. Ayla smoothened her royal blue evening dress once more as the maids gave her encouraging smiles. Ayla smiled gently back despite feeling jumpy about the confession she was about to make. It is now or never girl! She thought quietly as she made her way out of the kitchen to the main hall where the party was taking place. It was a formal party as so to introduce Eun Woo as the next heir to his father's mega-business empire while at the same time celebrating his birthday. That explained why everyone was in evening gowns and suits just like her. 

Her nervous mind was not able to even focus on the beautiful colours of the evening gowns of those that were present. Her dark brown orbs were busy searching for that one silhouette that she was familiar with. Where was he? Was he hiding from her? 

Ayla anxiously walked down the stairs of the hall and continued to search for him. Her mind was fast playing out scenes that might happen after her confession. She could be rejected. But that was her least concern. Even if she was rejected, Ayla could still swallow her pride for it but she was not ready to live without Eun Woo by her side. He was like the safety blanket that she needed always. If this confession caused them to drift apart, Ayla would be devastated. 

Was she really ready for that? She was unsure but willing to take the risk now. 

Another small sigh escaped her pink lips as her eyes found the person she was looking for. He was surrounded by the members of Astro. Astro consist of 6 people including Eun Woo. They are named Astro since they were good-looking and shine like the stars. It was a nickname the girls in high school picked up for them and it stuck through up till now. 

Eun Woo was busy chatting with Moon Bin and Rocky. Her stomach clenched again as a wave of dreadness washed over her. She felt like the whole world was stopping and there were only the two of them there. 

The same question was playing again in her mind - was she ready to risk everything? There was no definite answer but she knew that she had to take baby steps towards Eun Woo. Her feelings are present so that she could te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter