Surprise

Midnight Kiss

Jonghyun's POV

 

Aish. When I finally got the chance to actually have some skinship that was willingly initiated by her I get dragged away.

 

I looked back to the land where I watched Minho rubbing the rest of the sunscreen all over Jin Ae's back.

 

I unhappily pouted.

 

Krystal splashed me, rather aggressively. I could tell she was gritting her teeth when she stated, “Oppa? What are you looking at?”

 

With my quick thinking I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me, “Nothing. But now I'm looking at the most beautiful person in the world,”
 

She giggled.

 

I let out a sigh of relief. I would not want Krystal getting mad at me now. I can tell if that ever happened all hell would break loose.

 

But I like her. She seems sweet and innocent, yet has spice and spunk.

 

When I was thinking all this though, my glance lingered back to Jin Ae.

 

Your POV

 

Minho had finished, leaving me slightly upset by the disappearance of his touch.

 

“Sorry, Jin Ae,” He apologized, “Yuri wants me to go play soccer with her. You can join is if you want,” I considered it, however, Yuri's glare told me otherwise.

 

“No,” I forced a smile, “I'm fine here,” Minho left.

 

I sighed and closed my eyes, thinking of why Hyun Joong would tell Luna about us? Unless he was jealous of my relationship with SHINee? But that I highly doubt. He was usually the jealous type, but he made it clear as to where we stood years ago.

 

“Jin Ae?”

 

I looked up, trying to see the person against the glaring sun.

 

“Taemin?”

 

“Deh,” He smiled down at me. “Jin Ae. I have the reward I promised you for coming here for a date with Hyun Joong. Well, he's not here and all, but you still came,”

“Not by choice, since I was kidnapped and all, but whatever,”

 

“Will you accept my gift? But you have to promise me you won't go away once I show it to you,” Taemin had a determined look on his face.

 

“O-okay,” I stuttered at Taemin's serious face. Sometimes that look sent chills down my spine. It scared me, but at the same time it created a weird magnetic pull towards him whenever he did it.

 

With that I closed my eyes and followed him.

 

Luna's POV

 

My phone rang and I smiled at the caller id.

 

“Onew,” I gently tapped his shoulder, “I'll be back soon,”

 

He nodded his head.

 

“Hey, Hyun Joong,” I said into the phone.

 

“How is everything doing over there?” He asked.

 

“Good. I told her what you told me to tell her,”

 

“Good,” He stated in a pleased tone.

 

“Could you at least tell me what's gonna happen next? I hate not really knowing the plan,” She whined.

 

Hyun Joong chuckled, “Don't worry. All will be revealed soon. Real soon,” With that he hung up.

 

Luna heard a huge commotion coming from the beach. She quickly sprinted back in their direction.

 

Your POV

 

“Ta-da!” Taemin opened my eyes to reveal a laid out blanket with lit candles and tropical smoothies on top. “Hope you like it,”

 

I looked at our surroundings. We were at the top of a cliff, looking down I saw the water which crashed against the rocks below.

 

“Careful don't fall,” Taemin protectively pulled me back into his arms.

 

Flustered by how close his face was to mine I stuttered, “Y-yeah,”

 

Suddenly, Taemin came in closer, slowly and hesitant. He managed to find the courage and kissed me. With the cold lake breeze brushing against my skin, Taemin's lips warmed me up. His tight embrace around me, made me feel safe. His gentle kiss seemed like me was being a gentleman and holding back his lust. This whole moment felt right.

 

He pulled away, longingly gazing into my eyes.

 

Slightly embarrassed, I looked over towards the horizon as the sun began to set.

 

“It's beautiful,” I gasped.

 

“Definitely,” His eyes didn't leave me.

 

I pouted and cupped his chin to turn it towards the sunset, “Try to enjoy the beautiful sunset, not me, Romeo,”

 

“Fine,” He pouted. Suddenly, he pulled me closer and set me on his lap as he sat on the blanket, “However, Juliette. I'll enjoy both you and the sunset,” He whispered in my ear and seductively kissed the back of my neck.

 

I shivered. Uh-oh. Manly Taemin is back. I stated in the back of my mind.

 

Suddenly, Taemin's pocket vibrated. I awkwardly got off of his lap as he checked the text message.

 

“Sorry, Jin Ae,” He got up, apologizing, “I'll be back in a few. Onew wants me to help find Luna,”

 

I nodded, “It's okay,” Taemin gave me a worried expressions, “I'll be fine,” I reassured him.

 

Taemin reluctantly left me, all alone.

 

OMG! WHAT AM I DOING?! Why am I doing this with Taemin? Don't I have a thing with Minho? Or does that even count as a 'thing'? Also, what about Jonghyun and Key? Haven't I had some moments with them too? And Onew? … Well now that I think about it, Onew is a complicated situation..... Does doing all this make me a ? Or am I just the victim here. Wait, no, I can't be a victim because I had chances to run away from doing some of things I do with them. Others not so much. HOLD ON! IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I HAVE CERTAIN FEELINGS TOWARDS THEM? Ottoke?!?!?

 

I sighed, my brain aching from this sudden complication.

 

“You used to love watching sunsets,”

 

I quickly turned to find Kim Hyun Joong standing three feet behind me.

 

I glared at him and angrily hissed, “What do you want?!”

 

“Is enjoying this lovely scene too much to ask for?”

 

“Coming back to this vacationing spot, after randomly leaving, just to enjoy the sunset is NOT something you'd do without a reason. I've known you long enough to understand how someone like you thinks,” I sourly explained.

 

“Now now, we don't need to become bitter now. You make it sound like I'm the bad guy.” He chuckled, stepping closer and closer, “We had a ton of memorable experiences haven't we? Fun and entertaining.”

 

“Memorable? Yes. In a good way? Definitely not,” I slowly backed away from him, “Fun and entertaining. For you maybe. For me on the other hand, it was hell,”

 

“Aw. That hurts.” He pouted, but soon replaced it with a sly smirk. “For you it wasn't hell. In fact it was a fantasy. One where you were the princess and I was the prince.” He chuckled, “I remembered how you always enjoyed me treating you like a princess. I would pull out chairs for you, ask you to slow dance all the time, and other princely doings. However, the only time when you felt hell was that night. When the truth was revealed. Do you even talk to Minah anymore? I mean, knowing you, you wouldn't after all that happened.”

 

My jaw tightened as I managed to choke, “Don't you ever act like you understand me! Don't ever bring up how I used to be! Don't ever bring up our past in general! Is that why you came here? Just to mess with me? Just to toy with me?”

 

Kim Hyun Joong smiled, “Now would I really come here to do that?” I looked at the look on his face. He wasn't lying.

 

“Then what are you here for?”

 

“You,” Right when he said that, I watched as four big, husky, muscular men appeared from the tree's shadows. Each of them had an amused smile on their face.

 

“I want you Jin Ae.” Hyun Joong began to walk towards me again, “Can't we just go back to old times? Call me HJ like you used to. We can just forget all of those hurtful memories,”

 

I stepped back, my foot now on the very edge of the cliff.

 

I glared at him. He doesn't want me. He doesn't want to erase those painful memories. He doesn't want to change the wrong he's done. I could easily tell from the entertained smile on his face.

 

“What are you planning?” I stated with no waver in my voice.

 

“What do you mean?” He cocked his head to the side.

 

“Why now? If you sincerely wanted me back, you had the chance years ago. So I ask again, why now?”

 

“I guess I finally realized how wrong I am,” He confessed. “Now can you come over here or am I going to have to take you by force.” Those creepy guys were now behind Hyun Joong, ready to pounce at me.

 

“You're never gonna have me. No matter what you do. No matter how hard you try. Wanna know why HJ?” I smiled at him, “I'm not the type of girl who stays,” I stated those words, knowing he would recall that time.

 

With that said I jumped off the cliff, looking at HJ's shocked expression soon replaced with anger. Next thing I knew water completely consumed me, numbing every feeling I once had of my body. I longingly watched as the sunlight grew more and more distant. I closed my eyes, hoping that maybe I could wake up from this nightmare.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe I should have her transform into a squirtle. Then she can breathe underwater :)) LOL. JK JK.

Soo what do you think so far? Give me some lovely feedback.

Are my chapters too long? Would you like shorter ones? Longer ones?

Somewhat like the pairing with Taemin? Dislike it?

Personally do you think my updates take wayy too long? If so just tell me and I will try to speed up the process.

Comments are very motivating!

Love you all~