Love...Pain...Longing...Regret...

Will you ever ...

taehyung and joongkook sat together side by side in the living room quietly for a bit...

room was only lit by a small lamp on the side...

"hyung..." joongkook whispered

"hmmmm?" hummed taehyung acknowledging the maknae

"am i really too late?" he asked the older

taehyung felt a bit of pain in his heart from the question... he wanted to say no.. he wanted joongkook... but once again the loving face of bogum crossed his mind and he sighed...

"mianahe..." 

in his head... he wasn't just apologizing to joongkook but also to himself.. if he could have just waited a little bit longer...

"i ... " the maknae began again.. "i will wait for you... if ever things don't work out for you and bogum hyung... just know...i'm just here... and if you guys stick it out till the end..i ... i will still be here for you..."

"kook-ah..."

"hyung.. please don't tell me not to love you anymore...i can't do that... i won't do that... and don't be sorry... love is not something to be sorry about..." the maknae looked at taehyung who had tears in his eyes once again... he held his hand... and then looked away ...

taehyung didn't pull his hand away... instead he let himself lean to joongkook...his head falling on his shoulders...

the maknae glanced at taehyung...he can feel his heart beating fast...he reaches out to taehyung's face and wipes his tears... then he wipes his...

after a little while of silence... joongkook felt steady breathing from taehyung... he was sure the older fell asleep...

he leaned his head on tae... 

"saranghae..." he whispered and closed his eyes...

a tear falling from both of their eyes...

unknown to them... a hyung was silently watching painfully at the two...

jimin was just going to get some water when he saw them and decided to just stay quiet from where he was... he didn't leave as he wanted to make sure the two were ok...

He walked to where they were and grabbed a blanket from the other sofa and carefully put it over the two...

he didn't wake them up just to give them a chance to be together even if it's just for tonight....

"love really does hurt sometimes..." he whispers as he left the maknaes alone... turning the lamp off and walking back to his room forgetting why he went out in the first place...

---------------------------------------------------

"kook-ah...." the maknae felt someone shaking him... "kookie wake up.. why did you sleep here?"

the maknae opened his eyes to see a worried jin standing over him...

he looked to his side and it was empty... taehyung wasn't there anymore... his heart was in pain because of the sudden emptiness...

the maknae looked at jin once again...

"i must have dozed off here.. i can't sleep in my room so i came out ... i guess the sofa was the place..." he lied...

Jin noticed somethign was off... the maknae was fidgeting as he was talking ... a sign he wasn't really telling the truth... but he didn't want to push it as he also noticed how puffy joongkook's eyes were.. it was like he was crying last night...

then the members one by one came out of their rooms...

looking around, the maknae noticed taehyung wasn't there...

"bogum  hyung came to pick him up early...taehung will just meet us at the studio" namjoon said seemingly knowing what was joongkook is thinking but not asking

joongkook did not even try to hide the frown that appeared on his face...

jimin, the last to enter the living room saw joongkook and his face.. he remembered last night... he made his way to the maknae and just hugged him...

kook feeling the hug seemed to be a knowing one.. he let jimin just hug him...

"you ok kook?" hoseok asked this time

"he just needs a hug..." jimin answered for him..

the hyungs are well aware of everything now and thought that something might have happened between tae and kook so they didn't push any further...

-------------------

practices.. concerts.. showcases.. meetings... days off...

if there is one thing in common in all these... it's the awkward feeling the hyungs are all having because of the maknaes...

one moment they are on opposite sides of the room.. not really talking to each other but they didn't miss the secret glances they were giving each other...

if they accidentlly get in contact with each other by accident or because of choreography they seem to get jumpy about it and quickly looks away or leave...

"i mean you guys notice right?" hoseok asked the older hyungs, namjoon and jimin...

tae was not there as he was pulled out by the manager to go to a meeting about a solo work and joongkook was still practicing  as he wasn't as tired as his hyungs...

"if you mean the secret glances and the so near yet so far looks...yes i noticed it " yoongi asnwered

the others just nod...

"something happened to those two... " namjoon said "but i don't know what it is..."

jimin sighed... "i know why..." 

the others looked at him... joongkook wasn't hearing anything as he had his headphones on so he won't disturb his hyungs

"i seriously am gonna be like a tattle tail or dispatch but those two are acting that way because..." jimin proceeded to tell the story from that night...

jin was wiping his eyes as namjoon holds him.. they somehow felt the pain the maknaes were feeling..

they looked at joongkook and even thought the maknae has been good at controlling his emotions to the point he was expressionless.. his eyes tell a different story.. especially when taehyung was around...love..pain..longing...

they thought about taehyung... love..pain.. regret...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

i'm sorry sweethearts..i was unable to write for a few days... let's just say my out of work hours were occupied fan girling about anything and everything taekook :P

anyhow i also am sorry this is such a short chapter.. i was listening to THE TRUTH UNTOLD... and this is all i came up with today...and when i got to the end part of this chapter i was like... i'm gonna leave it here for now... my sort of cliffhanger...

tell me about how you guys feel about the story so far... talk to me in the comments section maybe?

thank you for the support.. hello to all of the subscribers.. i hope i won't disappoint you by the time i get to the end.. whenever it happens... :D

-mspiggyrabbit