Confession...

Will you ever ...

"hey kook.. wanna go to the park instead?" jimin asked as he caught up with the maknae "common.. let's just hang out by the river"

jimin pulled the maknae before he could  protest and soon they were sitting side by side looking at the river.. 

"kook.. are you ok?" jimin asked

"yeah..." the maknae said

jimin new bettter.. because he new what was going on

"i know you... and you are not ok.. you know you can tell me anything..."

"hyung.. why does love hurt sometimes?" joongkook asked 

"why do you ask? is there someone?" the older asked though fully knowing already of the answer

"hyung... i love him..i love taehyung hyung... and it hurts..." joongkook didn't even try to conceal his tears anymore "i wish i had the courage to tell him before all this happened and now i am too late..."

jimin felt guilty again...and he hugged the maknae....

"kook... i'm gonna tell you everything.. but please listen first before you get mad at me...i am going to tell you everything because you deserve to know that your love is not unrequitted...."

jimin started to tell him about taehyung.. his love.. jimin's mistake.. and why tae is sticking it with bo gum...

and after kook wiped his tears... "it's not your fault hyung... if i just confessed before all that happened... maybe our situation right now is different... but i guess this is how the universe is punishing me for being a coward..."

"kook.. i know tae and bogum are official but i know that tae still loves you...it's not too late kookie..." 

"hyung...i am not going to cause bogum hyung a heart ache...he doesn't deserve it.. and whatever happens.. it needs to be taehyung hyung who will decide..."

kook rested his shoulders on jimin... "the only thing i could do is love him quietly.. i will support him... although i can't promise that i will trully be happy for him"

the two stayed like that for awhile.. jimin letting the maknae cry his heart out....

------

jimin and joongkook came home later that night to a quiet house... 

jimin said hugged kook one last time and bid him goodnight...

joongkook sat in the living room for awhile...

suddenly he hears footsteps .. familiar ones... he looks and sees taehyung walking to the kitchen.. he looks sleepy still as he was rubbing his eyes to see better

taehyung finally notices the maknae

"kookie? you're back..." he says

joongkook felt like he was about to cry again... looking at taehyung now just reminds him of the love he lost...

and before taehyung could react... joongkook made his way to him and hugged him...

"kookie..is something wrong? " his arms wrapped the maknae's body

"i love you...." he whispered as his tears started rolling

taehyung's eyes widened at what he heard... he asked himself if he was still dreaming.. but judging from the wet feeling in his shoulders as the maknae cries , he was not...

taehyung was about to pull away but joongkook only hugged him tighter

"i wish i wasn't such a coward...i wish i could have told you sooner... maybe... maybe you would have chose to be with me instead..."

it was a confession... the one taehyung has wished for all this time... but then bogum crossed his mind... he can't hurt him like that..he didn't deserve it...and once again taehyung decided to keep his own feelings .. this time for his new boyfriend...

"i'm sorry..." the older whispered...his tears forming...

the two stayed like that for  a bit...tears rolling non stop...

they were inlove .. no one can deny that... but in their minds it's a bit too late...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

hey sweethearts.. i know this is a short chapter.. but i just wanted to give vkook a moment of their own... well mostly kook addressing his feelings finally

thanks for dropping by...

-mspiggyrabbit