Moving On...

Will you ever ...

It's been five days since taehyung left and joongkook was getting more and more depressed...

he was thinking a lot about what happened and how it could have been fixed.. only if they listened to each other...

"what are you thinking kook?" namjoon asked as he and jin sat beside the maknae who was alone in the living room one night...

"hyung.. i really f^%&ed up...i shouldn't have let my jealousy take over and screw up the most wonderful thing that i have in my life..." joongkook responded.. tears threatening to fall..

"it still can be fixed maknae ah... these separation made you think about what happened thoroughly and now you know what went wrong.. maybe taehyung will to" jin said this time

"did you get in contact with them yet? it's been five days..." the maknae asked

"yeah.. yoongi hyung called this morning and he said that taehyung is much calmer now that he is with his family..." namjoon answered...

just then hoseok came into the dorm.. back from wherever he was...

"hey guys.. have you checked your phones yet?" hoseok asked the three "jimin just sent a picture on the group chat..." he said as he sat on the sofa

"what picture?" jin reached for his phone.. namjoon and kook didn't have theirs on hand currently "oh lord jesus..." jin's mouth hung open as he looked at the picture..

namjoon reached for the phone and got the same reaction as he passed the phone to joongkook..

there it was ... taehyung with bright red hair...

joongkook's face changed.. everyone knew taehyung would only really change his hair when they are getting ready to promote a new album... but out of the blue.. it was just weird...

"he...why?" joongkook asked to no one in particular...

"yoongi did not mention this ..." namjoon scratched his head..

Jin took his phone and quickly facetimed jimin...

"oh hyung hi!" jimin greeted as he answered the phone

"where is taehyung?" jin asked

jimin moved the phone to show a sleeping red haired taehyung beside him "asleep..as usual..."

"so jiminie.. what in the world happened that suddenly he changed his hair color?" jin asked.. at this point the camera was only focused on him so jimin didn't know the other members were there

"well.. he said he needed change.. now that you know him and kookie broke up..." jimin replied

joongkook clenched his fist...is taehyung really moving on already? .. that is what popped up in his head

namjoon and hoseok were silently observing their maknae.. 

"how is he now?" jin asked again

"i don't know if he really just got so good in pretending but he looked ok today.. like..he cried the whole way here.. and the next day and until yesterday... then he woke up today and it's like a totally different person.. he dragged me and yoongi hyung to the mall and next thing you know.. i have silver hair and he has bright red hair.. i mean i got into doing this change with him" jimin explained.. 

"keep an eye on him then.. we will see you when you get back.. call me tomorrow.. i'd like to speak to him.." jin said

"hmmm.. goodnight hyung" jimin greeted and then ended the call

Jin sighed as he put the phone down and hugged joongkook "i'm sorry kookie... maybe it's really been hard on taehyung.. and you know..." jin sighed "i actually don't really know what to say..."

"maybe he .. he reallly is moving on ..." joongkook let his tears fall.. he hasn't really cried much but right now he felt his world fall apart...

how is he going to live knowing that taehyung wasn't his anymore.. how was he going to function as just his own person without his partner in everything..

"kook give it time... we all know how much taehyung loves you... you are his world..." hoseok said and joongkook just cried even more

the hyungs could only be there silently for their maknae.. they can't imagine how hard it must be thinking that taehyung reallly gave up on them...

-----------------------

the next day jin woke up surprised .. yoonhgi was already in his bed..."they are back?" he asked himself

as he walked into the kitchen... taehyung was there already...

"when did you come back?" the oldest hyung asked

"a few minutes ago... we got bored so we decided to come back already hyung..." tae answered while eating an apple.. 

Jin couldn't help but notice how aloof taehyung was.. normally he is the sweetest to him especially in the morning

"tae.. if i could ask.. why did you suddenly change your hair?" jin asked as he sat beside the younger

"honestly.. i just needed change hyung.. i need to move on... so what better way to start changing than my hair.. don't worry i called manager hyung to ask permission" taehyung responded...then he stood up " hyung i'm gonna go to bed.. i still feel a little tired from the trip... i'll talk to you later.." he smiled to him but the smile quickly left his face as he turned...

in the hallway.. coincidentally joongkook was walking out of his room and they both stopped in their tracks..

"hyung.." joongkook said

"oh joongkook ah..morning.." taehyung said without any facial expression "see you later.." and just like that he went into his room and closed the door

joongkook felt uneasy.. his heart ached... that wasn't the taehyung he was used to...

he walked toward the kitchen where he knows jin would be...

jin saw his face and quickly went and hug him... "bub?" he called

"he's different..." joongkook said

"i know.." jin replied "but give him time.. he's probably just being protective of himself right now .. that's why he is so aloof...

days.. weeks pass...

taehyung's demeanor has been more and more complicated... on shows he becomes this happy boy.. but even armies notice that he doesn't stick to joongkook anymore.. always avoiding him .. always on the opposite end

on down times.. taehyung likes to keep to himself... he would interact with his hyungs and jimin but very minimal..

"jiminie.. what is happening to taehyung?" hoseok asked one time

"i honestly don't know.. it's like he put up these walls that even i or jin hyung are having a hard time getting over.." jimin sighed 

"did he mention anything while you were all away?" namjoon asked

"well the night before the hair change.. he cried and he was worried how will he be able to work with the team ... he said joongkook was his world.. and he is afraid that because they are not together anymore.. it will affect his work and us because of his emotions.. so he needs to definitely not be weak especially when kook is around...and then the red hair happened and he somehow changed.." yoongi explained "i really don't understand it yet... it's like he is so bipolar.. on screen it's like our taehyung that we know.. off screen.. it's that..." he said as he pointed at taehyung who was now in a corner with headphones on and well you guessed it.. sleeping...

"don't forget we also have this..." hoseok pointed at the maknae who was staring at nothing.. oblivious to the world around him

the hyungs could only shake their heads.. the maknaes are obviosly not ok...and they can't really do anything about it...

-------------------------------------------------------------

one day taehyung woke up a little after 11.. they were off after all so he slept in...

he uncovered himself from his blanket and stood up... fixed his hair and went out...

he walked towards the kitchen and was a little surprised to see joongkook alone..

"g..goodmorning hyung..." the maknae greeted

"hmm.. where is everybody?" the older asked as he got a bowl and a box of cereal..he reached for the milk that was by joongkook

"jin and jimin hyung went to the grocery store... namjoon, hoseok and yoongi hyung went to the company studio..." the maknae replied

not once did taehyung look at joongkook and it made the maknae sad...

"hyung..." the maknae called

"hmmm?" taehyung answered

"i'm..i'm sorry...i should have been more sensitive towards you..." joongkook said looking at taehyung

taehyung's faced softened a little.. "it's in the past joongkook.. we can't bring back what we lost anymore ..we can just move forward.. i'm sorry too about the way i acted towards you..."

joongkook was getting teary eyed.. he thought maybe they could really fix it...

just then taehyung's phone rang... joongkook just looked at tae as he talked to whoever is on the phone...

"uhmm hello?" taehyung answered "oh hyung.. yeah.. i'm free today.. sure ..i'll meet you there..bye...."

after his phone call taehyung placed his phone down .. and shoved the last of his cereal in his mouth...

"i hope we can go back to being good friends again..." taehyung said as he quickly washed his bowl and spoon... "i gotta go take a shower.. i'm going out.. i'll see you later.." and quickly he went to his room to get his stuff and then went to the bathroom..

joongkook was left speechless.. that was not what he was expecting...

then he heard a sound.. he noticed taehyung left his phone on the table...it was a message...

he got curious but as soon as he saw the preview he wished he wasn't so curious anymore...

 

Message

Baekhyunie <3

See you soon :)