Fall Into You

DawonXEunseo Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! How can you just jump off like that and leave me up here!?!?"

"Eunseo, you were supposed to hop off of the lift! What are you doing!?" 

"I...I can't do it Bona!" Eunseo yelled frantically as she tightly held onto the side bar of the ski lift.

Bona sighed and shook her head as she pulled her goggles down over her eyes. "It's either jump, or stay on that thing forever Eunseo!" Bona chuckled as she watched Eunseo being carried away for another ride back down the hill.

"I can't believe she just left me like that! YAH! YOU'RE DEMOTED FROM BEST FRIEND STATUS!! YOU HEAR ME!!!!?" Eunseo yelled as she was being carried away yet again for the third time. "I can't believe this! Come snowboarding she says.....it'll be fun she says.....it's just like riding a bike she says! HA! What was I thinking...i've never even been on a bike!" Eunseo shrieked and held on for dear life as a small gust of wind slightly shook the lift.

While her eyes were still closed, Eunseo felt a slight weigh shift next her.Without realizing it, she had already passed the bottom of the hill once again and as she slowly cracked one eye open, she noticed another figure sitting next to her. 

"Bona! How could you do that to me again!? I nearly....." She quickly covered once she realized it wasn't Bona sitting next to her, but a complete stranger. The only thing she could make out was the bright blue hair the individual was sporting under her black beanie and goggles.

"S...sorry! I thought you were someone else! I..uh..." 

The stranger simply smiled. As the top of the hill was once again approaching, the stranger tightened the straps of her gloves and held her hand out towards Eunseo.

"Huh?" Eunseo looked at the girl, completely puzzled.

With another smile, the stranger confidently took ahold of Eunseo's hand, and while looking at her said, "On the count of three, jump." 

1.

"Hey.....hey wait..!"

2.

"No....no, I can't....I really..."

3!

Leaving no more room for discussion, the stranger quickly jumped off of the lift, pulling Eunseo with her as she held onto her hand tightly.

"AH! Mom, help!" Eunseo closed her eyes tightly, waiting for the impact of the ground to greet her face any second.

"Huh?" Eunseo began feeling around with her eyes still closed. "What is this...doesn't feel like snow....but why is it so soft?" she mumbled to herself as her hands began to give soft squeezes. 

"Hey!" 

Eunseo quickly stood up straight and opened her eyes to the same stranger standing in front of her with her hands over her chest and her cheeks completely red.

"Oh my..." A loud laugh was heard off to the side. "Let me get this straight...you're too scared to jump off of a lift, but you have enough courage to a stranger in public!?" Bona said as she was trying to catch her breath from laughing so hard.

"What! No! I....I didn't mean.....it was..." Eunseo focused her eyes on the ground, feeling completely ashamed of herself. "I'm sorry! I thought I was on the ground! I'm really really sorry!" Eunseo bowed multiple times.

"Sorry buddy" Bona said as she came up, putting her arm around her friend, "...but it looks like your new friend is already gone." 

Eunseo's eyes shot open and noticed that the stranger was indeed gone, half way down the slope.

"Ah, I'm such an idiot! and you!..." Eunseo yelled as she removed Bona's arm from her shoulder.

Bona looked at her quizzically. "Me? What did I do?" 

"If you hadn't left me, I never would have found myself in that awkard position to begin with!" 

Bona laughed again as she threw her arm over Eunseo's shoulder once more. "Think of it this way....you managed to get off of the lift buddy! You even managed to meet a cutie, I'd call that an accomplishment of the highest level, right!?" 

Eunseo clicked her tongue. "The way I see it, you have three seconds to get going down that hill before I toss you down there myself!" 

"I'd believe that threat more if you're knees weren't shaking right now love!" Bona snickered as she took off, not wanting to give Eunseo a chance to hit her. "See you at the bottom bestie!" 

~~~~~

“Ugh…that idiot…..just you wait Bona, I’ll kick your when I can actually walk again!” Eunseo sighed as she sat on one of the select few benches that were on top of the hill with her face in her hands. “I can’t believe I agreed to do this…I should have just ignored her and watched movies like I had originally planned. If I had done that, at least my wouldn’t be hurting right now……AHHH!”

“Um…sorry to interrupt, but are you alright?”

Eunseo saw her shadow from the sun disappear as a voice spoke up in front of her. “Does being stuck up here forever count as being alright?” she asked without looking up to see the unknown visitor. She heard a small chuckle, then felt the person take a seat next to her.

"You know....from the way you boldly touched me earlier, I didn't think you'd be scared of going down a little hill." The stranger spoke sounding highly amused.

"What!?" Eunseo shot up straight and looked towards the source of the voice. Of course it was none other than the blue haired stranger that had taken her off of the lift in the first place. "Oh my God....please shoot me now!" Eunseo whined as she burried her head in her hands again. "I am so sorry!" she said while trying to use her beanie to engulf her entire face. 

The stranger laughed as she stood up. "I'm kidding! I admit I was rather flustered, but I know you had no ill intentions. Now come on!" 

"Huh?" Eunseo looked up and saw the girl holding her hand out towards her again. "Wha...what do you mean come on? Is there a way down from here?"

"Of course there is silly, look down at your feet, that's what the snowboard is for!" 

Now that her goggles were sitting o

Please log in to read the full chapter