Annoying....but Still Mine.

DawonXEunseo Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bang Bang Bang

"Hello!?!?!!? Anyone there?"

Dawon groaned as she rolled onto her side, squinting as she looked at the alarm clock which read 1:35 a.m. Sighing in annoyance, she closed her eyes once again as she pulled the covers up, thinking it was the neighbors.

Bang Bang Bang

"HHHEEEEELLLLOOOOOO"

Her eyes shot open once more as she realized it wasn't her neighbors drunken slurring she was hearing, but rather the slurs of the woman who was supposed to be in bed sleeping next to her. Throwing the covers off to the side, she got up and walked towards the front door. Looking through the peep hole, she couldn't figure out if she should be more angry, annoyed or amused. She couldn't help but let out a soft laugh as she saw her girlfriend on the other side of the door frantically waving her arms back and forth.

"Open Sesame!" Eunseo yelled once before walking right into the door. She held her head as she stumbled back, now holding a frown on her face.

"I said.....OPEN SESAME!" she yelled once again, this time ramming the door a little harder which made her fall onto her .

Dawon couldn't take it anymore...at this rate, Eunseo would wake up the entire 2nd floor. She opened the door and leaned against the frame with her arms crossed.

"Hah! It worked...I told them I knew magic!" Eunseo giggled as she struggled to stand up.

Taking a step forward, she finally noticed Dawon's presence in the doorway.

"Oh! You're so preeetttyyy! Are you my person? Please tell me you're my person!" Eunseo grinned like an idiot as she put her finger in and bit down, trying to look y as she eyed Dawon up and down.

Dawon simply shook her head as she grabbed Eunseo's arm and pulled her inside the apartment, quickly closing the door as to not attract any unwanted attention to themselves.

"Oooo...fiesty! I'll have you know....I only kiss on first dates!" Eunseo mumbled as she wrapped her arms around Dawon's neck.

Dawon grabbed Eunseo's arms and untangled them from her neck and carefully forced her to take a seat at the kitchen table.

"Eunseo...just how much did you drink tonight!?" Dawon spoke, trying to keep her calm.

"Umm......this many!" Eunseo held a grin on her face as she held up 3 fingers.

"Times that by three maybe!" Dawon said in frustration. I'm going to kill Soojung! "Stay right here, I'll be back in a minute," Dawon said sternly as she walked off towards the bathroom.

A few minutes later she placed a glass of water and a few pills down in front of Eunseo. "Hey..." she spoke as she shook Eunseo's arm, making her head rise up from the sleeping position she was in. "Hurry and take these...or you'll hate yourself even more in the morning."

Eunseo did a few double takes between the pills and Dawon. "Is this...." she gasped as her hand flew over .

Dawon's brows furrowe

Please log in to read the full chapter