Learn to Knock! (A Failed y Time Attempt)

DawonXEunseo Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Click*

*Click*

*Click*

"Ugh!" I groaned loudly as I threw the remote off to the side and laid my head back over the couch. "There's never anything good on TV in the mornings!"

"Aww, is someone sad that there's no morning cartoons on to watch this fine Tuesday Morning?" A voice mocked from behind.

I jumped up in surprise, falling onto the ground with a loud thud. "Ow!" I cried out, rubbing the sore spot on my as I stood up. "Seola? Soobin? What are you guys doing here? More importantly...how did you get in?" I asked while making my way into the kitchen.

"Is your memory that bad Eunseo?" Soobin laughed as she pulled out a chair, taking a seat at the table.

"Double date day, don't you remember? I really don't know how Dawon has so much patience for you Eun..." Seola said playfully as she walked to the fridge, getting herself and Soobin something to drink.

I rolled my eyes at the two while taking a seat at the table and grabbing an apple from the basket. "That still doesn't explain how you got in." I said as I took a bite, looking at Seola take a seat in front of me.

"What do you mean how? The front door was unlocked...how else?" Seola said as though it were the most obvious answer in the world.

"Most people knock..." I mumbled

"Oh stop complaining already, we're here now!" Soobin exclaimed. "Where is Dawon anyways? She's not sleeping still, is she?" Soobin asked as she took a look around the apartment.

I shook my head, "She got off work a little late last night, she should be up by now though, I think she's taking a shower." I said as I got up to discard the remaining apple core.

"Go tell her to hurry up! I want to go out and do something, I'm so bored with being stuck inside all the time!" Seola complained as she leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Aww, hurry and go get her before this poor baby here gets even more riled up," Soobin cooed as she playfully pinched Seola's cheek.

I looked at the two in playful disgust, "Yeah yeah yeah..." I mumbled before walking back towards the bedroom.

"Dawon?" I opened the door, and there was no sign of her in the bedroom. Is she still in the shower? I closed the door and walked over towards the bathroom. "Hey Babe, are you..." My mouth fell silent as I abruptly opened the ajar bathroom door to catch a glimpse of her before the towel

Please log in to read the full chapter