Chapter Four

I Was Made For Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Was Made For Loving You

“Should we bring this?” Sinb asked the blonde that that is busy wraping the boxes with a tape “Nah just let the lamp stay here” she said and wipe her sweat after that she fetch for her phone and Called Yuna.

Sinb walked around the room and let them talk she sat at the Bean bag and deal with herself after that library incident she can’t eat and sleep properly “Is the song or is it me?” She muttered and touch her lips. She hates it because the song is pointing out something that she hate’s and that’s the ing word called love.

Oh com’n that’s too fast who fell in love that fast!? she thought and rolled her eyes “You?” Yewon suddenly said that cause Sinb to stand up and glare at her “What!?” The blonde rolled her “Your not listening i’m asking you opinon about grabing something to eat before we move into the new house?”.

Sinb scratch her head she thought Yewon is answering that question “Yeah sure” she said and sighed after that she fixed everything and stack the boxes. After half an hour Yuna is already knocking at their door the both of them starts moving and bring the boxes through the van while Yewon is taking to the landlady and fixing their remaining balance.

“It feels great that we have another family” Yuna said sofly and tap Sinb’s head “You better study hard so all of us can be the leader of our country and create world peace” she said with her dreamy eyes, Sinb shakes her head and hop in and sit at the van Yuna did the same and after a minute Yewon came in “So? Were getting some food?” Yuna asked and put her Seatbelt and Yewon nods as a respond while Sinb let her mind travelled back to the memory that happend at the library.

She sighed,she doesn’t know what love is and she can’t love her because first of all she’s not sure if she love her back or what?. She just need to let this past,she can move on since this is just a tiny crush “Right tiny crush” she whispered trying to convince herself the three of them stop at the drive thru and ordered Six Burgers and Six Diet Coke “Why Six?” Yewon asked while she grab those paper bag and Sinb just keep shut and watch them

Yuna starts to drive “Well since the six of us will be leaving at the Same house! Isn’t amazing!?”she said cheerfully “And also i can see you everyday” she added that cause Yewon to blush and Sinb Snorts

“And that is Gross” Sinb said and rolled her eyes “So Six it means we are the half of it are us right?!and the other three are the President the treasurer and the Vic..”Sinb Didn’t finish her sentence when she realize everything.

Oh damn hell i’m trying to stop this feeling but

“The Vice President But most of the time Yerin is not home since she’s the busiest” Yuna said and shrug.

Sinb look at Yewon but the blonde just shrugged so she grab her phone and text her

Sinb:

You know about this!!?

Yewon:

Trust me i don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter