Chapter Thirteen

I Was Made For Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Was Made For Loving You

 

Brisk autumn wind was stripping trees of its yellow and auburn dead leaves as the cold drizzle washed the busy streets outside.

Yerin sighed heavily as she looked through the window of her classroom. She was bored as hell, it was her first class this morning and she certainly wasn't excited to sit in Historical class with the Second Year this early.

I hate random schedule she though and trail the raidrops falling from the window

Her whole week was pretty much non-eventful, she was tied up in homework and Student goverment files.

She couldn't wait for the week-end to finally relax a bit,Besides having a killer headache and barfing for the good portion of her Sunday, she was still a bit upset over the unpleasant encounter in the Living room due to Eunha’s Joke.

As for Sinb, she didn't speak to her again after their Little conversation at the Living room. Yerin Hates it when she ignored her completely, like she didn't exist because of Eunseo’s presence. And Yes that girl is always stuck to Sinb’s Side even at the Student Council office

She sighed its been a long time since we talk and spent our time together

“Miss Jung."

"Huh?"Yerin snapped from her reverie to see that teacher was calling her name.

"I see you are more interested in the rain than you are in my class." the teacher raised her eyebrow at Yerin. Majority of heads turned in Yerin’s direction.

She noticed Sinb looking at her too. She had again that strange expression on her face. Her eyebrows knitted close together as in confusion and questioning. Their eyes met for a brief second, Sinb’s stare so intense as if she wanted to figure out something from Yerin’s face.

“Umm, I am sorry." Yerin apologetically smiled turning her attention back at the scolding teacher.

“It's fine, just pay attention from now on." teacher said finally before continuing with her long lecture. Yerjin just nodded in response and quickly glanced at Sinb, but she wasn't looking at her anymore. She sighed again and decided to at least try to pay attention to what her teacher was talking about.

"Yerin wait" Minho ran up to her as she was just about to chase after Sinb.

She managed to avoid me—again, Yerin groaned to herself as she saw brunette turning a corner in a haste. She turned around to greet her boyfriend.

“Hey Babe. What's up?" she smiled at him widely, revealing her puffy cute cheeks. She felt guilty that she didn't think of him at all these past few days. She was too occupied chasing Sinb thinking about their exchange kisses and the love confession at the living room.

He pecked her softly and draped his arm around her shoulder while walking her towards class.  “Nothing much, I just missed you. You've been kind of distant these past few days." he furrowed eyebrows as he peered at Yerin from the corner of his eyes.

Yerin chewed her lip anxiously as she responded "I am fine, I've just been a bit overwhelmed with acdemics and student council work these past few days."

“Are you sure?" Minho asked as he stopped and squeezed her shoulders gently, lowering his head a bit so he can look at her eyes. "Yeah I am, don't worry." she forced a reassuring smile at him.

“Of course I will worry, you are my babe." he cupped her face as he kissed her lovingly.  Lump formed in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter