Chapter Five

I Was Made For Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Was Made For Loving You

Yerin Scan sinb’s body from head to toe and another laugh came out “Oh goodness kiddo you need to move on!” she said and walk closer so the both of them are face to face “Ms.Hwang stop holding in that memory because that memory is just a game” she tap her Sinb’s Cheek and moved away “Since that time i’m bored i did a little experimentation and also you won’t fit in my standard” Yerin smirk “i don’t date women because that will ruin my image, if i would be dating a woman” She walk infront of sinb and let her finger trace her shoulder “i choose a higher class not like you also stop being around me and let’s just be civil since we will be working as a part of the student council”

Sinb didn’t realize when her tears are falling ,when her heart clenched because she thought it was real eventhough its just an hour she cherish it “and i’am the subject of your experiment” Sinb said and grit her teeth “And this is the real you? A arrogant who only care’s for her image ” she said and grip the hem of her own shirt.

If you only knew Yerin thought trying to maintain her expression

“If you see me like that then be it. I don’t care about your opinion, i never thought that i will see you again after that day you better move on Sweetheart” Yerin answered  emphasizing the last word that cause Sinb to fume up she wipe her tears using the back of her hand and ready to leave the library but Yerin grab the hem of her shirt.

Yerin didn’t know what to say she didn’t even know why she grab her shirt the only thing that she feel is regret, she want to say sorry but she can’t because that will cause sinb to hope something for the both of them she can’t do that because everything will be ruin “What!!” Sinb look at her fuming anger.

Yerin swallowed the lump on and make her expression stern “Get out of my way” she said coldly and let sinb go.

With a heavy feet Yerin walk out while Sinb is trailing behind her then a loud bang comes from the main door made the both of them  startle.

Then a boiling anger came out from sowon’s mouth “Eunha You better tell me Who’s that guy!!” Sowon spit with anger while she grip the shorter one’s hand

“It’s None of your business Sowon! Please don’t cross the line” Eunha said coldly trying to remove her hand from Sowon’s Grip

“it is my business!!” Sowon shout’s

“No its not! The day that you turn your back and deny me infront of everyone is also the day that i’am out in those businesses of yours!!”Eunha shout’s and face her,tears are falling from those porcelain cheeks and that cause Sowon to step back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter