Chapter Three

I Was Made For Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Was Made For Loving You

Sinb went home with a happy mood eventhough she lift a tons of thick dictionary and check a pile of paper she doesn’t care the only thing that matter is she found her “Destiny?” She asked herself and a smile form at her lips.

“Yewon~ah” she happily called her as she entered their room and cheerfully hum a song that caused Yewon to look at her amusely “What’s with you? What are you up to?” She asked but suddently Sinb squeal and hug her “Remember the story that i told you? The girl who made my Summer wonderful?” Yewon look at her and nod “the girl you imagine” Sinb look at her in shock and grip her hair in disbelief “Imagine!!? I didn’t imagine her! she’s real how dare you” she said and pout while she throw herself in her own bed.

Yewon sips her tea “You never show some proof so how will i believe you?” She said and continue in what she’s doing “proof! Right exactly” Sinb said and hit her own forehead after that she run through her bag and throw everything out until she found her wallet she open it and get the picture “See this!” She points it “this!! That’s her”

Yewon lift her eyes and look at the picture “No way!” She said and set aside her ipad and grab the picture “She’s the damn Vice President Jung Yerin!” She said and look at it in shock.

“Jung Yerin” Sinb muttered

“So that’s her name” Yewon nod’s and get her ipad after that she go to the Seoul national University forum,she type her name and many form’s of article came out “She’s famous?” Sinb asked while looking at the ipad.

Yewon nod “Super famous. She’s the school’s face and reputation, one of the best debater and she’s beautiful too” She explain and Sinb just Listen and look at her picture’s and articles that are posted in the blog.

“So?” The Blonde asked while she look at Sinb “What’s Your plan? You already found her then?” And that question made Sinb paused she found her but their ways didn’t cross to each other,she found her but does things will remain the same? Will it be the same when the both of them spend their time at the Zoo?

She shrugged her shoulder “Honestly i don’t know maybe i just look and admire her from afar because i believe this admiration will be gone in time”

“Are you sure its just admiration?” Yewon asked her with a hint of something in her voice. Sinb knit her forehead “Yes that’s it” she said and continue to scroll at the University forum but something caught her eyes because her name is listed on it “Candidate for the Student Council Peace Officer. Kim Jisoo,Im Nayeon,Park Chorong, and Hwang Eunbi the voting will be close tommorow and the winner will be posted at the bulletin board” Sinb read it out loud and as she read every words her frowned get deeper Then she scroll down and saw another post “The Candidate for the student Council Spoke Person Park Chaeyoung,Kim Yewon,Jung Eunji and Son Wendy”

“What is this? How the hell did this thing Entered my name!?”

“I wrote it? I applied it?” Yewon hesitantly said and shrugged her shoulders “Wait..What!? Why? You know that i hate that kind of things because they are responsibilities and you know how much i hate respon—“ the a pair of hands covered

“You chill your out woman let me explain” Yewon said and sit at the bean bag “Do you want to stay here?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter