Chapter One

I Was Made For Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Was Made For Loving You

It is the last day of summer and Sinb is peacefully laying at her bed when her Bestfriend bugs her and asked her to come with them.Her,Her besfriend and her bestfriends Girlfriend. She hate’s it when she became the chaperon because the two of them had a fight but since its Yewon, who always helps her in every lesson so she just can say no.

And that is the reason why she is sitting alone at the coffee shop because the two lovers already made up and she can’t stand the sweetness so she made an excuse to have some time alone “Can i sit here?” a girl with a petite body,creamy skin complexion and her full bang’s asked her while holding her tray with cheesecake and ice americano.

“Sure” Sinb nodded and take a sip while the stanger happily settled herself at her sit and start digging her food after a big bite her cheeks became puffy that cause sinb to smile “Sorry”she said and smile shyly “Do you want some?” The woman with bangs said and offer her some cheesecake “no thanks” Sinb said and shake her head.

“Umh i’m just curious”the brunette shyly said while she scratch her head “Well are you alone or your waiting for Your lover?”

The black haired woman shakes her head”nah i’m single, my friend just drag me here since her girlfriend and her have a little love fight but the both of them already made up so i choose to part ways”She explain and shrugged while taking another sip from her coffee.

The brunette take’s another bite from her bread and nod while a bright idea come’s into her mind “Do you have plan after these?” She asked hoping for the answer that she wants to hear and by all faith and gods will her ear clap when the other woman said No, she drink a huge amount of her ice americano and wipe her lips.

After that she stand up and stretch her hand “well since its the official last day of summer you just can’t go home without doing anything so today i will be your lover and we will have a date” she said and reached for the sinb’s hand.

“You don’t have to do this i mean umh-“ The black haired woman tried to explain but the girl already drag her out from the Coffee shop and lead there way to the bus stop

The brunette hold her chin and pout “Hmm while were waiting for the bus tell me where do you want to go?” She said and hold her hand tightly

“Are you serious about this?” Sinb asked and look at her in disbelief

“I am”she nodded her head but after that she look at Sinb’s eyes, intently “But if you don’t like this idea..”she let her hand go and hung her head low “it’s okey, i don’t want too push you”

Suddently sinb open palm “Just take my hand” she said and waiting for The brunette’s respond “You know what? it’s dangerous to trust a stranger but just this time i will” The girl with the bangs brighten up and take her hand while giving her the warmest smile “So should we spend the day at the Zoo?”

Sinb just nod and let her lead the way. As the both of them enter the bus they sit at the middle area and Sinb let the woman lean on shoulders and play with her fingers “You know Sometimes its the best when you trust strangers around you and let them came in inside your life because they don’t know the whole you,so less Judgement will happend” Sinb peek and look at her, the brunette closed her eyes and feel the warm breezed coming from the window.

“Yeah this is crazy but just let go and lets see” Sinb muttered while she look at the road.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter