Chapter Sixteen

I Was Made For Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Was Made for Loving You

Sinb woke up in Yerin’s room with her arms wrapping around. Sinb let her eyes wonder around Yerin’s face, she is sleeping peacefully, her hair kind of messy and the sunlight was shining on her.

Gosh, she looks like a Goddess.she smile at her though  placing a kissed on her forehead and let go of her, She  got up, suddenly she heard Yerin groan. She looked back and Yerin was still asleep. Sinb sighed in relief and walked out of the room.

She walked to the living room and saw Yuna.  "Morning, Sinb." She smiled.

“Morning.." Sinb replied with a raspy voice.

"Good sleep?" Yuna asked,Sinb walked over to her and laid her head on Yuna’s lap. She her hair and finally she replied.  "Yeah, Yerin Unnie was with me, so it was great."She chuckled slightly.

Sowon came in to the living room while rubbing her eyes. "Good morning." 

"Morning, unnie." Sinb and Yuna greeted.  She sat next to them and fell asleep again.  A few minutes later, Eunha came in "Annyeong." She groaned.

“Hi." The both replied. She sat next to Sinb and placed her legs on her lap. She put her warm hands on Sinb’s thighs.

“Ummhh i’m Hungry Sojung-ahh~~” Eunha whine at Sowon while shaking her body

“Yeahh me too” Yewon Said While Sitting on sinb’s stomach and Yawn

A while after, Yerin finally came to the living room. She rubbed her eyes and stood in front of them. She removed her her hands from her face and looked at them, her eyes widen Due to the sight and paint a frown in her face. “Morning,Unnie." Sinb smiled, but she ignored her. She just stood there with her arms crossed.   

“Yerin? You okay?" Sowon asked her.  "Get your body off to Sinb Now!" She finally replied while grabing their hands and pushing them away from Sinb.

Sinb looked at her, shocked. Yewon and Eunha had the same expression on their faces.

“Yerin Un-" She dragged Sinb away before she could finish her sentence and looked back and mouthed, 'I'm so sorry!!'

Yuna and Eunha shook their heads.

'It's fine, good luck.'  The both of them mouthed back to sinb and laugh.

Yerin pushed her into the room and closed the door.  She stood in front of her with her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter