Chapter TWO

Wish

 

“Here you are” Junho handed the copper boy a hoe. He took the pretty strange stuff with caution . “What are we going to do with this thing?” he asked Junho while rotating it, fully curious. 
 
“Do what you want “ seriously , he had got very tired of being a impromptu fake farmers mentor. This paddy fields are also fake, it used once in every few weeks when the collage student come . The real farm is still a few miles from here, and everything who was doing the crappy things about paddy fields are the employees not Junho or his mother. 
 
“Really have to do it alone, don’t I ?” Chansung pouted, it was his sense that Junho didn’t like him from the very first time he arrived, and that shuddered shoulder answered everything he has thought , it also a signal for ‘DON’T ASK ANYTHING’ again. He sook his head, Whatever ! I just have to done this by the weekend, and all set !
 
Chansung, who knows nothing about farming crouched, making an air hole between his legs then starting to swinging the hoe up and down, stabbing the muddy soil , pull it out quickly , and stabbing again many times in a second, Junho dumbfounded.
“Woa woa woa ! What the hell are you doing! Gonna get your chopped foot in five minutes , huh!?” Junho came closer, snatched the thing from Chansung’s hand and give an example movement for the best ‘how to use a hoe’ ever to the watcher. The other mouth wide open, feeling mad and eager along his nerves, grabbed his hoe back from Junho ,trying to duplicating the master identically. Junho furrowed one eyebrow, Oh, fast learned.
 
Junho tought through Chansung’s adaptative skill. Back to his sit position in the dry spot at corner of rice field ,watching over the visitor play around with hoe over the muddy field. Instantaneous burst of laughter out from Junho’s mouth seeing the Chansung man fell off making the mud sprouted along his feet and hands, his hoe sticked up somewhere else. A Blush welling up his cheek as he heard Junho’s laughter from distance. How embarrassing. He cursed himself, immidately wake of the downturn picked his hoe and stepped back to Junho. Unexpectedly, Junho looked up give him a bottle full of water, he gulped it down with no mercy until nothing left. 
“Do you think you’re the only one who need water?” Junho grimed.
 
 
“Sorry, I’m exhausted” he chuckled, gave up his body next to Junho’s without other words. The trailing stare along his body made him feel so uncomfortable even if it just mocking stare, or jeering one.
“What are you looking at?” He looked back, seeing the deep black haired boy, he had a well arranged hairstyle model, It just like the sylish
hair do. Where did he get it? His mind flew up away. 
 
“Nothing” Junho replied, twitch can be seen in the corner of his lips, holding back his laugh saw the completely muddy brown pants , child look alike. Both soluble to their own daydream, watching the moving green thing such as grass, and trees blown up by the smoothy breeze, a silhouette  of blue mountain stood up full of pride in other side, even if we were there we might be in confusion will go to left or right side. 
“C’mon, lets go home” Junho stood up, tapping his dusty shirt. 
“So soon?” Chansung didn’t want to move. 
“It’s midday ,fool. You’re to busy with that hoe thing till you lose a track of time” Chansung scowled, but still followed Junho’s foot steps  on the way home. On their silent journey went home Chansung decided to make sounding moment to break up the silence, he hummed a random song melody that came out spontaneously from his throat, began with a low one, more louder, a bit louder, and very loud gradually hooking the other to sing out the lyrics, joining the humming melody. He surprised, a little loss of tone which are connected with Junho’s, stuttered, he sang quietly following lyrics goes. Junho voice suddenly dissapeared, threw his face in embarrassment , because mindlessly joined the song. His reflexs of music really hard to control. 
“Hei that was great !” Chansung screamed right to his ear.
"No! forget it" Junho said evasively.
"No! you’re talented!"
"Your tone just as a commentator on some audition show. No. forget it!" smaller one pace up the steps.
"Oh no! I'm not kidding!" Chansung raised the voice of protest very much.
On their way home now for about 20 minutes filled with arguments that really make a chicken laugh , they like a little kid disputed arguments which cartoon are better to watch.
"There's no point in arguing .Making my throat hurt" Junho opened the room with irritated face ,followed by Chansung.
 
“Stay back.i won’t let you in before you wash your body up!” he threw out a towel toward Chansung’s chest , which directly catched by his hands sprightly. He stepped back to bathroom ,mumbling something not so good to hear. Junho stretched his body on cold floor, tired, shame, regret and fatigue mixed into one.
Stepped up, take out a black box from his closet then press ‘play’ button, sort from head, hands, chest, foot slowly began to rocking. Accompaniment with rhytm that loudly out from the old tape. He used to use laptop actually ,  the reality of life is not as primitive that most people think but his mother forbade him to use laptop while Chansung still here.  
He was constantly moving, shaking, rocking, jumping, bouncing release all the negative energy, and all the existing burdening mind, this is how Junho dancing and singing just to divert attention from the whole issued mind. Lifted face slowly back normal and smiled up brightly when ...
"Woah!" Junho jumped as he heard screaming voice from behind, he saw a figures standing in the middle of door,its Chansung  with a  towel around his neck. His emotions came to overflow more,placing his tape recorder back and butting out hurriedly,hit Chansung with blood shoot red face. Really annoying!
 
Dinner started and ended in silence, only mother voice that soaked around the gloomy atmosphere, while Chansung had no confident to speak because of his error action get in Junho’s bedroom before knocking and Junho really don’t wanna say a thing. Junho sitted crosslegged, as usual at his favorite spot of this house. Hands were ready in place where they can string the melody , his soft – gentle- sweet vocal completed strained melody.
His eyes shuted close, feeling the relaxation of some stressing things happened today, Chansung had entered the room for thirty minute less-he was deliberately wait him to go on first and wished no one would disturb all over again. Junho smiled somewhat ruefully still little annoyed by the incident this afternoon. 
“Junho-ah. . .” have no will to looked back, he exactly already knew who was calling. Planned to put a sour face and spitting out invective, but when he turned ,he get the weld face full of remorse, growing compassion in his heart.
“What?” eventually letting out cold respond.
“I. . .I’m really sorry for the incident this afternoon . I’m sorry Junho-ah. . . I really didn’t mean to” Chansung apologized, let down his body  beside Junho. 
 
"It's okay, forget it" returns his gaze to the strings.
"But if you don’t mind I commented, your voice is very pretty, and your dance moves truly astonishing ..." Junho glance. 
"You,know what about music and dance?" strum starts out again being the background sound of their conversation.
"I'm an Art & Music college student in Seoul." Junho responded sarcastically 
"Only that?"statement of the Art & Music University students pierced his heart as despised him . Chansung let out a heavy breath.
“I’m JYP's son.” Eyes widened. “What JYP??”
“Park Jinyoung”
“THAT PARK JINYOUNG!?” Junho clamped his own mouth which is over vocal , afraid of waking up his mother. Chansung nodded slowly. 
Junho studied him , tried to believing the words Chansung had just saying. So, he’s now speaking with son of is a singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer and the current CEO and founder of JYP Entertainment ?? 
“Well. . .surprised?” Junho nodded rapidly. Chansung laughed a little saw the first natural expression made by Junho. 
“Just trust me. And believe what I’ve said about your voice and dancing steps.” Junho was silent, his cheek flushed. Did Chansung just praised me?
“Why don’t you become a singer, actor or else if you’re the son of JYP?”
 
"Uhh ... actually i have no interest in such as father’s job, he was dancing and singing , while I'm racing in a black box with lens that can capture a moment" forced sad smile came from his lips. 
"You're not much different from me ..." Junho turned his face to the stary night.
"Yeah ... I was wondering why people like you don’t reach his dream in Seoul" Junho smiled sadly.
"I told you ... I just as you .."
That night they spent a lot of talk with one another, experience, their origin and spill out their desire  without realizing they are so alike in the middle of differences by village and town.
 

A/N :Hehehe as i promised, less than 1x24 hours ,
and will be updated another in less than 1x24 hours too ^ ^
Sorry for short ƪ(‾.‾“)┐
Very thankful for comments and subcribes, 
I'll do my best and faster,
love ya chingu ~ (˘⌣˘)ε˘`)