Chapter THREE

Wish

 

 “Is it Ok to bring this?” Chansung took a black box out from his bag, showing its contents to Junho with form of a camera with super big lens. Last night meeting was really give them a better way of communication. At least Junho had started to accepted Chansung for several days on.
 
 “Ok, take it with you” the third day, they were going to fishing in a quiet far lake from Junho’s house. Clap ! Flashing lights made Junho stare the other boy, Chansung’s playful smirk stimulated Junho’s dejavu . 
 
“Hei, you’re the one who stole my picture the day before yesterday, aren’t you? You get along with four others.” He pointed out one finger.
 
“How can I did it since I haven’t met. .  WOAH ! THIS IS YOU!” Chansung chuckled insanely, showing off photo of Junho with his guitar . 
 
“So, you were the unrespectful one” Junho high pitched half-joking sarcastically made Chansung’s face became so cloudy. Quickly packed everything up, and said goodbye , leaving Junho’s mother . 
Junho paused, “Wait, I leave something behind. “ he vanished into house and back in lightning speed , with something like a key in his hand. 
 
“What is it?” Chansung’s chin pointed Junho’s grip.
“Car key? What else?” Junho pressed the automatic key, make car’s lamp blipped for sign of unlocked door. 
“What the. . . you have a car ? You can ride?? “ His mouth wide open . 
“I’m not that primitive , babo! “
 
~!! 
Junho swallowed hard, sweaty sticking all over the body, stinging sun in day light was very heartless nowadays. He had draw out fishing rod about three hours, more maybe, and the most fool of all , he forget to bring snack which his mother had prepare for him .He felt so torture,while Chansung never got away from his camera. 
 
“Chansung ahh~” girly cried from afar made the two turned around. Violin shaped woman figure waving her hands, her busty s bounced along the waving motion. Junho shuddered. 
 
“Oh ! I’ll be back in 10 minutes !” he sprinted out a spirit of independence day , ran towards her.His arms directly towed to her chest, pinned in two super huge .Yuck. Junho mouth agape in disgust . Could it be Chansung’s girlfriend? How pity, he can find someone better with natural beauty ,calm or something else better than that one. Junho scolded. Nah, none of my bussines. 
 
He likes to spend his time alone, but not for alone in waiting someone to come, most likely lonely . Chansung had gone for thirty minutes, twenty over than he had promised. He also had six fishes in bucket , that was much for the three of them . Sun started to skew westward, Junho checked his watch, quarter to five. It’ll be dusk soon.
 
“Junho ah !” Chansung ran eagerly towards Junho, big grin tilted in his peach full lips,Junho’s eyes dropped to two hands full of big plastic bag he guessed what’s inside.Chansung’s camera still hanging around his chest.
 
 "We're having a party in the evening!" He dropped two bags next to them along with his plump body. Junho take a peak  one of them ,
“Wow! Where do you get it all?”  he smiled excitedly saw many kinds of foods and beverages that aroused him. Chansung just grinned as he opened the potato chips and Junho pick up a can of diet coke.
 
 “Your girl really bring me luck !” Junho giggled beside gulping every drops of coke that damped his dry throat .
“Are you mocking me ? she’s never gonna be my girlfriend ! She just a regular model,se just passed by, and recognized me.  I took her some picture , and as you can see, I have much in return ! Oh and pardon for being late,” he look so blithe with many foods around. 
 
“Well, I thougth she’s yours “ Junho added.
 
“Don’t be mad Junho, I don’t have any , it’s so difficult to pick one who sincere and OOH! What the heck !! “ a pack of light snack stick out of his sweaty hand. His face become very chaotic seeing bundle floats away into the middle of the lake.Junho can’t help but rolling out laugh saw his new friend’s mimic. Chansung wanna reach his swept away snack but he didn’t ,something catchy make his attention away. 
 
“Hei Junho, That’s most beautiful smiling eyes I ever seen “ Snapping sound made Junho alert, Chansung just take his photograph.His eyes shining like founding a lost treasure. 
 
 “I’m not in a good mood for joke” Junho looked down, hiding crimson red face in embarrassment. “No joking ! Oh and that hair ! Where do you get it?” Junho brush the tip of neatly sticking out soft black hair.  “ Oh, it’s my schoolmates masterpiece, quite a long time since I have high school in Seoul”
“Have your high school in Seoul??” showing his unbelievable respond. 
“It’s Music High- exactly” Junho nodded, recalling memories with friends on stage ,dancing and singing it was such a beautiful time. Yes, he had his Music high school when his father alive, he and Seulong began to wander after Kwon , they have a lot of things that make them miserable at first, but they could pass it and enjoy the barriers that existed at that time. All because their own will to take responsibility.
 
“Wow. . .i thought there’s only one in Seoul.” Junho nodded. Seems a little sad but sweet just the same. Chansung smiled gently, flash !
“Hei !” his daydream cracked by camera flash.
“You have to get used by me taking your picture from now on Junho” he grinned widely, tried to divert Junho’s attention away from his past memories. 
“Don’t act stupid, Chansung !” There, the first time he call out my name. 
~
""Mother fly to Seoul for two days Junho, your brother ‘s promoted again. He invite me come to the celebrations in his office . Take care of home when I’m away Junho-baby .  I have prepared frozen food for two days in refrigerator, and some vegetables if you mind to cook. Have a great day with Chansung, my dear ~ ~""
 
Junho squeeze a piece of paper in his hand, a fire broke out on his back and ready to hit  someone who disturb with lightning bolt at the time.Why so sudden?Why don’t he invite me too? I also want to go to Seoul!
07.00 precisely the time when they arrived home that was empty and only a piece of paper is a sign of her mother who disappeared suddenly to Seoul. Junho hold his breath to control his emotions.
“Chansung we’re gonna spending time home tomorrow.” Junho warned , as Chansung united his fingers saying ‘ok’ .
 
~
 
“Pepper please”  Chansung give a vial of pepper into the open hand  Junho. His other hand is still stirring the vegetables, shaking the pan over. Chansung took a piece of broccoli with his chopsticks and immediately devoured it. 
 
"Hoooooott Hoot!" hands flutter his smoked gaping mouths chewing frantically then swallow it with frantic haste. Junho chuckled little. Both are getting closer over time, for some reason they get along like that, just like old friends who have shared time and stories for a long time. Junho take out a big plate the place in dining table with others meal , some side dishes he had completed before making that fry vegetable.
 "Let's eat!" Chansung take full bowl of steaming rice, and add vegetables on top , quickly swallow it down,pick another large portions and then take some more, and more.
Junho stunned shook his head and laughed. After eating they did some hygiene measures such as sweeping and mopping the floor , then clear some dusty cupboard, and table.
Junho lied his back on living room’s sofa, feeling the comfy shape , relaxing his stiffy muscles after doing some home work, he never did in whole life time. A coming running footsteps can be hear slightly, grew louder as it come closer. Junho rose up from his sleeping position, searching out the coming sound.
“Watch out ! It’s slippery ! I just-
Almost done for warning, but too late, Chansung right foot slipped, his body bounced forward, harshly  hit the sofa , then rolled over Junho.Cries and shrieked voice out of squeezed Junho, along with well- built muscled body of Chansung landed on top of smaller body. 
 
“Ngg” Junho tried to complain but he couldn’t , something pinned him down, he can’t breath even with nose or mouth. Both opened their eyes, met one another, nose met nose, lips met lips . They accidentally kissed. Shocked Chansung rapidly pushed out his body off Junho, an ended sprawling above cold floor. Junho suddenly sat up with congested chest, his heart pounding so hard, his mild lips shivered.
 
"S-sory" Chansung gasping a breath as his heart beat irregularly now. Both of them did not dare look at each other, they fell in silent shock over what each had just done. Junho touched his lips with his fingers along feeling Chansung soft lips that still lingering his heartbeat make his heart struggling to get out. While other boys had palm over his mouth , extreme hot heat spread through his body.
 
“W-what makes you hurry?” Junho ventured to ask. Chansung did not answer with any words, but immediately dragged Junho by his arms to the entrance. Staring at his hand in Chansung’s grip, producing sweat more and more, seemed all nerves work together to produce sweat,it running down his body with boiling blood side effect. No, probably not like this.
“Can you help him? There are first aid kit at home, right?” Chansung showed a heap of flesh that panting for every breath it takes. A kitten, lied weak under bushes , his dark grey fur bathing with blood. Doubtless, Junho sprinted home , and returned with basket containing a warm cloth , he lifted a weak little body carefully to basket, and ordered Chansung to carry it. “I can’t help him, but I know someone can handle this. Follow me “

A/N: What do you think ? >.< 
so sorry for anything lame, 
still hoping you enjoy !
Any comment please ? :)
Chapter 4 in 1 x 24 hours ! kkk ~
love ya  readers :*