Chapter FOUR

Wish

 

"My father said the kitten was most likely hit by a car or motorcycle, because there are a few bones were fractured. But he's doing well, just need some treatment.. You guys relax ,he was handling it now ". Jinwoon, Junho friends since childhood said with a smile towards two boys who looked deathly pale face as panic kitten will not be saved.

Junho long exhale,
 

"Thank God. . . "Said Chansung relief. His third late in a long conversation, Junho  introduced Jinwoon to Chansung, and so forth. Jinwoon is a very good friend of Junho since childhood, he was Junho close neighborhood too five years ago, but it changed when his father started to open their own veterinarian practice ,they move out five kilometers far . It does not make the friendship collapsed, Junho and Jinwoon even frequent visits to each others house since Jinwoon is the only friend he's got here.

Chansung observed Jinwoon few seconds, he also has a beautiful smiling eyes, but why something he don’t really know make Junho’s one feel so special .

Three of them fell silent at once, when Jinwoon’s father came out,  carried the basket out in both hands. Junho who can not wait to jump over to Jinwoon Father and peering into the basket. A warm snore made ​​him smiling relief, he saw a very cute kitten, he has a round black eyes, lay weak with some plaster and gauze bandages on various parts.

 “You can bring him home , Junho-ah. Or he can stay here if you mind to keep him “ Jinwoon dad’s said, Junho shook his head.

“Thankyou sir , we’ll take care of him .” Noone forbid him to keep animals in their house, but due to Junho following his brother to Seoul and attend music school there, so there’s no pet in meantime. “Right, Chansung?” Chansung muttered accepting Junho’s words.

“Nice , take this medicine to fasten his healing process . be sure he drink it twice a day .”

He gave a small bottle of liquid. After that Junho and Chansung said goodbye to them quickly so that the kitten they can get some rest at home.

"Yah - Junho"  Jinwoon call before they leave home by car. This time Chansung’s the driver, Junho looked back to Jinwoon .
"Yeah?"
"I'm glad you’ve come back"

 

~

 “Yo , Jeonggam !” Chansung chuckled, open screen handy cam on his right hand means he’s taking a video. He became a collywally when he found that thing inside his bag pack , he didn’t even remember he bought that goodie . Junho stepped in his room , when he saw Chansung spinning around Jeonggam , record all Jeonggam’s movements. Jeonggam , that’s the kitten name given by Chansung and Junho not refuse nor agree, because he’s the one who found him.

“Chansung ! I’ll blame you if he got worse ! “ Junho put on a small bowl of milk, trusted it to kitten’s mouth slowly and steady so he can it ease. Junho still thinking about what had Jinwoon said before, what does he mean ? I’m back? that words has taking over his mind for such a long time.

 “Yah Junho ! Look at me !” Junho turned to see handy cam’s lens aiming him . Rolling his eyes.

“Where’s your camera anyway? switch over to handy cam?” Junho asked, his hands still handling kitty’s milk. Chansung make a habit not to answer some question but laugh when he’s on camera or handy cam , his hand vibrate as he laugh untentionally pressed the zoom button the screen showed flushed pink Junho’s lips.

He gulped , irregular heartbeats came again when he recalled this afternoon incident . As soon as fixed his lens preventing not falling to his fantasy too far. Junho stood , pick up the empty bowl that Jeonggam has been drunk towards kitchen . Chansung’s eyes followed the twisting body of walking Junho , staring every inch without blinked. Shooked his head extremely .

How come !  Picking his camera, he pressed button with left and right arrow on it  , eyeing many pictures he had taken to divert his mind of Junho . But. . . .

Why lately I shoot a lot of Junho?

He just realized, how could he took three per four of more than five hundreds pictures with smiling Junho, Junho walking, daydreaming Junho, Junho talking, Junho cooking ,Junho sweeping, sullen Junho, Junho. . .Junho. . . Junho. . .

“Help me make this things,Chansung!” surprised, Junho already standing beside him , rolled out two mattress with much effort. Inavertedly rub each others hands, making a goosebumps along their hindhead. That incident doing good job for increasing their sensitifity, Chansung make up his bed stiffly , once in a while he glared at Junho’s figure make him nervous.

Just let me fast asleep tonight God,please.

~

            Day five, it’s odd for the two waking up in so early morning, but their fully awake and no one felt sleepy . It’s all because that little one who had waking they up with his mew . Junho caress his head smoothly, Jeonggam purring, welcoming Junho’s hand. It was a miracle, unexpectedly rapid recovery as yesterday he hard to breath and today  he mewed. Chansung kept in busy with his photographer jobs, taking a picture of Jeonggam movement which always ended with taking picture of Junho’s face every second. Chansung looked his every curve,

Seems very gentle, nice,  I like his eyes that forms a crescent moon when smiling, lips that sullen when he was pouting, I also love jet black hair with some naughty style but tidy, he’s type of people who can bring laughter and sense of glad in his smile. Innocent, but impressive.

Junho cleared his throat, breaking Chansung’s thought which had just catch out by the smaller one changed the atmosphere a little awkward.

                       Jeonggam Junho’s finger who had been  scratching its neck gently. Junho felt itch in his fingers, he saw Chansung still taking some picture of Jeonggam while his handycam still on the table beside him , flashing red and open screen , he know well it was recording them .

“Chansung , what’s your purpose to live here in a week?”

“Hmm, fullfiling my duty?”

Junho put on a sour face, “ You know what I mean “

“I really don’t know “ It’s completely irritating answer, I swear I’ll never ask him anything while he’s on camera or handy cam.

His ear twitching as sound of someone stepped into the house, followed by soft voice of his mother calling . The two boys got up ,ran toward the source. He saw his mother with a – very- happy face carrying some shopping bags, could be seen from out here, three of seven might be food, and the rest must be clothing , accessories , jewelry and other mother stuff.

 “Banana?” Chansung sniffling .

“ You’re right my dear . I bought you some banana “ Junho’s mother smiled beautifully , Junho couldn’t bear his laughter, the known five days  friends really excited about food things, especially ‘banana’.

Junho helped her carry some stuff and Chansung carrying bag containing fruits, including bananas. He immediately pulled out a bunch of bananas which sank  into pile of some other fruit, peel and eat immediately. Junho laughter exploded again when he saw the foolish ‘hypnotized by banana’ expression of Chansung.

 “You look like a fool “ he mocked , trying not to laugh more.

“Hei ! It’s very tasty ! Don’t believe me? Try it !” Chansung pushed his half-eaten banana to Junho’s mouth . Creating the black head choked in deep red face, flushed hot.

Is this. . . indirect kiss?

“I see, I’m glad you two get along well “ his mother said, eyeing two boys before her meaning fully.  Chansung blinked, he didn’t even realized what he was doing up to seeing Junho’s red cheek and strange act.

dammit, did I just gave him an indirect kiss ?

Junho kept on swallowing the banana down , and Chansung take another , they’re wordless in somewhat awkward moment. They didn’t planning to do anything today, but Junho’s mom came so early , they have plenty time to spend since it’s still eight in morning.

~

 “Yah Junho, I’m bored . let’s take a walk !” Chansung approached Junho who was fixing the out of tune guitar.

“Where?” Junho asked back, “Anywhere doesn’t matter”

“Haha, nothing’s interesting here. “ gave him short answer, he still busy with his strings.

“Aish, You know Junho. So much interesting place out there to play this cool “ Chansung playfully shake his camera , raised eyebrow to Junho.

"Fine then " Junho stood up immediately , pointing his finger as commanding him to follow . 

"Where are we going ?" Chansung asked curiously , still didn’t stop to picturing every single things that he met . 

"You'll know. Oh Chansung , seriously you have to stop that or someone will kick you outta here" Junho pleaded while Chansung just take a picture of  a riding bicycle villager. 

"I cant everything just too awful " smirking he kept on his camera. Take a picture of looking back Junho with some tea tree as background. Beautiful . He mumbled slowly. 
Junho must have heard his mumbling as he said "What beautiful?"
"Yo- ouh the scenery i mean . Yeah ! the scenery’s perfectly beautiful. "

so close! He huffed when Junho just replied 'oh' things.

Both rested their collapsed body above a huge stone, under a shady big banyan tree . Felt numb, and out of breathe after walking three miles away from Junho’s house. Added with winding patch that goes up and down, multiply their legs muscles job twice, and require their lungs more energy to pump faster.
However, all of which they feel pays off by the shade, coolness, and beauty of the highlands.

"How could you find this place?" Chansung asked his breathing was cut off. Take a long time for  Junho to answer after his inhaling process was better.

“Me ,my two older brother ,and Jinwoon used to play around here. And made this highland as our base camp. Once the tree is not so big as this, and we still used to be together, unlike nowadays”Junho retracing his hand into a huge tree trunk. Somewhat recovery Chansung started to pictured some of exciting sight , they could see an expanse of tea plantation, Junho’s house, even lake that they’ve visited before, but boy beside him always seized his attention lately.

“I could feel the sky’s so close from here “ Junho smiled at clear sky , “ I can feel it “ Chansung agreed  .

"My first brother Kwon often talk like this' Look at this place and the trail we passed, twists and turns up and down the path it always pays off in this place of beauty and shade. Just as the path to your dreams, there would not be no obstacle, but what if you've been in the top, it all paid off and nothing will be futile.’ "Junho smiled, remembering the super wise one. Chansung stunned.

"Now he had become a renowned event organizer in Seoul, Seulong-hyungalso set up a fancy restaurant there, Jinwoon, he was still in high school but already accepted in University of medicine that he wanted, while I was. . ."Chansungclam up watching the bowed head sadly.

"You know Junho, maybe I could promote you to my father" Chansung smiled, words would read nothing but  like  'Come with me'.
Junho looked up with enthusiasm, there is a glimmer of hope in the future, his mind drifting ,imagine his success in his sight, but all of them were buried at once he remembered his mother, who is going to look after her? His face began a  mess again.
he shook his head weakly,

"Thankyou Chansung, but I still have a few things that need to be solved"

"I can wait for you, even I could probably help you if you allow me to. " Junho surprised, the man in front of him is pretending to be kind, turned into kind, or truly kind from the beginning?

He smirked to himself, "You're too nice Chansung, but I have to go through a complicated journey that used to be, I will strive with my own hands, later , when I  had reached the top, I'll meet you, and prove to you I deserve to be there" actually he wanted to accept Chansung’s offered, but it was not that easy. It takes sacrifice to that place .

"Okay, I'll be waiting" without realizing they had tied a promise to meet again, remembering day after tomorrow Chansung have to go home to Seoul.

"Hey Chansung, Lend me the camera!" Junho found ideas to lighten up their hearts, Chansung removing the hanger strap from his neck and lend to Junho.

"Let me picture you!" Junho quickly snapped Chansung off a face that looks very stupid and out of his mind. He laughed heartily,

"You can use it?"
"Hey! You still think I’m that primitive?? "Chansung laughed and then gavea idea to take pictures together, immediately close their bodies and photographed it.

"It's not that bad" Junho smiled to see the photos on the small screen, his hands continued to pressing right and left to see photos taken by Chansung. Hid hands started shaking and felt difficult to pressed when he realized Chansung take too many pictures of himself, some were taking in same pose, and interval time was only a second or two by previous picture.
 

'Why. . . so many pictures of me? '



 

A/N : I'm not really sure about this chap (–˛ — º)

But what do you think ?  Chanho's getting closer ! ^  ^ 

Thankyou thankyou so much for subcribe and comments , i

I really love you all ! Anyway, Happy Valentine's day !! (˘⌣˘)ε˘`)

Much love ~~