Chapter ONE

Wish

 

Sunday morning the sky looked very clean, a boy sits tucked his legs on the side porch of house. With a guitar body on his lap, eyes at the sight in front of him, clean blue sky with patch white stained clouds above green tea gardens beautify the foot of the mountain. Breeze blowing her children, playing his jet-black bangs. His narrow eyes blink, his mouth twisted. This scene was really beautiful, too beautiful till bored him to the death for his narrow eyes that watched every morning for about 19 years. The young man named Lee Junho.

 

His house was like a palace but a prison for him, this is not a Cinderella story or others. It is not fair for him to stay home when the great opportunity to reach his goal open widely out there. Since his father passed away two years ago he served here to accompany his mother do all the things that he is not so interested in , while his big brother Kwon and Seulong wandering the city. Luckily thanks to their job, he and his mother shouldn’t struggle looking for jobs and just waiting for a more than enough remittances every week. But why not  one of them succumbing to his brother even though the salary of a single person is very adequate to their needs. Besides his mother. . . its useless to persuade her to move to the city, all the memories of her husband locked to remain here.

 

Junho take a deep breath hugging his guitar by his side and began to strum the strings one by one produces a harmonious melody. He closed his eyes, feeling every heartbeat that shows up when the music heaving, hand in hand with his foot tapping rhythms, his sweet voice tune softly, so it always be his love of music and dancing. Guitar suddenly stopped when he heard the laughter of someone, no , more than one. His eyes carefully open to see the five men fully dressed as a mountaineer who walk up across the path right in front of him. One young brunette looked directly at him, patted his friend’s shoulder and made all eyes went to see the Junho’s direction while say greetings 'anneyonghaseo'. But one of them raises his camera at hand ,took pictures then smiled at him. Junho stunned, patheticaly smiling saw the boy who take the picture, and forget it soon after they passed.

 

"Junho-ah ... clean your room already? today we will have guests for one week in advance and he will sleep with you as always ..don’t ever forget that." Junho look back, smiling at his mother figure.

"Have done it so good, mother .." his mother smiled and left him alone,again. Maybe it’s the fourth she said the same thing in a same tone and sentence today, but he still could not be irked since she is his own mother. That makes him a little upset this morning is about the visitor, a collage student will stay there for one week in the context of campus activities that are not really obvious for what. In fact something like this has took place at his house for many times, but a few years lately he should pretend to be pure villagers and teach them how to gardening, farming and others. It’s annoying. Moreover he feel jealous to those who so freely pursue his dream, maybe he was one of them if fate lead to different ways . He continued playing his guitar.

Time has rolled over, and voice of calling mother faintedly can be hear. He got up, put his guitar in the proper place and ran to the front entrance of the house.

"Come here son, let me introduce my son who will accompany you for a week " The boy bent toward Junho and introduced himself.

"I’m Hwang Chansung, just call me Chansung ." Junho observing him from head to toe. Copper red hair, a branded apparel including jackets, well nursing face. It must be the homey rich boy. He thought, shaking his head without looking.

"Lee Junho” he replied with same bent. He invited Chansung in, walking slowly while explaining this and that room in his house, while the other man just nodded his head as a sign of understanding. Junho usually dont want a lot of talk with some studens who staying at his home, most of them are arrogant, haughty, considered Junho as a primitive who live in rural areas, so he gave up their whole time at home to his mother.

~

"What time tomorrow we will be gardening?" Chansung asked as his feet entered the room after finishing the bathroom.

"Six thirty" he answered quickly as he set up two folded mattress on the floor.

"It’s too early!!" Chansung rushed a help to Junho making up the mattress.

"Do you mind sleeping on mattress ?" Junho glance.

"Absolutely not! I'd rather on floor than bed . " Eagerly he lay on his mattress and stretched his flexing muscles.

 "But why do we have to sleep far apart?" Chansung gazed , wondering around five feet bare floor between him and Junho.

"And why do we have so close?" Junho asked as he put himself back into the blanket. Frown snapped when Chansung dragging his mattress right next to his.

"Because we will be friends in a week, maybe more" he smiled at Junho who thought he just said a stupid words.

Both are laid to sleep when a voice broke the silence.

"Junho-ah"

"Mm?"

"Whether the garden is far from here?"

"Twenty minutes by your feet"

"Hmm ..."

Five minutes later. when they tried to close their eyes.

"Junho-ah"

"Mm!?" Now the answer has a little pressure.

"It’s cold, isn’t it?" Junho swearing something under his breath hearing the un-important words

Two minutes later when Junho on his way to sleep.

"Junho-ah"

"Ng." he's getting lazy to answer.

"The night was very serene here."

No single word even expression answered.

"Jun-

"SLEEP!"

"Uh, sorry"

~

The clock showed at seven-fifteen when Junho sitting at table face to face with cold miso soup. He played slowly stirring the contents and the fluid in a small bowl. It's all  because Chansung. It took not so short time for his eyes to be able to open, Junho almost smothered him with a pillow so he ran out of oxygen and wake up in sudden. The sound of the door handle open, there was a male figure that look so fresh and neat with short-sleeved shirt and blue sky jeans.

"Where do you wanna hanging out?" Junho half-smirked,half mouth opened looking the way he dressed . Junho’s mother chuckled to see her extraordinary handsome guest. Chansung motionless, watching carefully Junho’s clothing, white t-shirt with knee-length shorts.

"Oh wait a minute" Chansung escape as quickly as possible behind the door to  Junho’s room and changed clothes. Junho rubbed his forehead, establishing his temper.

OK god, this week seems to be irritating.

A/N :

AW ! Short chapter for beginning ! I really hope you like it ! Mind to give me your voice? :))

Anyway it's 11th February ! Some HOTTEST join force to make #happychananaday on 

TTWW twitter last night. Are you participating too? It's very fun ^ ^ 

Let's wish our maknae happy and blessed birthday ! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR HWANG CHANSUNG ! (˘⌣˘)ε˘`)

update in less than 1x24 hours , love ya ! ♥