- 06 -

ALWAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 2 weeks since Junmyeon ran away from Yixing. The chinese tried to talk to him by going to Sehun's home but no luck.

Yixing had been a mess those past weeks. He drinks and cries with Kyungsoo trying to take care of him.

"Seriously Yixing... Can you at least take care of yourself well? You're a mess!" Kyungsoo scolded him and picked up the bottle of soju beside Yixing. 

"Of course i'm a mess.. because of Junmyeon and that freaking Luhan!"

Kyungsoo sighed and sat beside Yixing and rubs his hand on the other's back. "Why don'tt you just visit him? You know where he is, why not go face him again?"

"I tried.. i really tried but he seems to be ignoring me, plus Sehun also tried but .. nothing." 

"Is he still blocking your number?" Kyungsoo asked again and he was replied with Yixing's nod.

Kyungsoo sighs once again and squeezed his eyes shut. 

'Seriously Junmyeon. You really need a smack in the head for being a idiot.' Kyungsoo thought.

"I-i'll try going back to Sehun's house later..." Yixing said and stood up. "I will be in the bedroom.." and left.

Yixing opened the door to his and Junmyeon's room only to be greeted with silence. Again. Its becoming a routine for him already these past weeks. As he opens the door he only sees a dark bedroom. A silent bedroom.

Gosh he misses Junmyeon calling out his name also his cute snores whenever he comes in. 
He slightly chuckled and walked towards the bed and plopped himself onto the mattress. His eyes looked around and spotted his and graduation picture. Then he remembers that funny memory.

flashback
"Yixing! Have you seen my hat?"  Junmyeon asked Yixing as he looked around his dorm on where his  graduation hat is.

"I don't know where did you put it?" Yixing smirked as he watches him look around to find his missing cap.

"I swear it was right here!" Junmyeon pointed at  his bed and pouted and looked at Yixing. Then he saw the other's right arm behind his back, Yixing seems to be hiding something.

"Are you hiding something Xing?"

Yixing held back a gasp as he hid Junmyeon's graduation hat more at  his back.

"Could it be my hat?" Junmyeon grinned and walked closer towards Yixing.

"No.." Yixing grin back and took a step forward.

"Come on Xing~ hurry!" Junmyeon whined and tried to snatch his  hat back but only for Yixing to put it high out of his reach.

"Yixing~" Junmyeon pouted and stared at Yixing with his bunny like eyes -- Yixing's weakness.

The other tried not to give in to his cute face lowered his arm and putting it back behind him. Junmyeon whined once again but stopped when Yixing leaned his face close to his.

"If you want it back, kiss me here." Yixing turned his head and tapped his index finger on his cheek. Junmyeon blushed and hesitated.

Yixing chuckled his dimple starting to show. "Come on..! I'm waiting."

Junmyeon decided to lean towards Yixing and kiss his cheek but Yixing moved his head and that made Junmyeon kiss his lips. Junmyeon pulled himself back with a surprised shriek with his blush getting more pink.

Yixing smirks and handed Junmyeon's graduation hat back. "There you go. Happy?" 

Junmyeon held his hat back and putting it on his head - his blush still visible.

"W-we gotta go now.. I .. W-we don't want to be late.." Junmyeon slightly stuttered and walked towards the door and Yixing followed.

end.

 

Yixing slightly smiled at the memory.

 

____

Junmyeon's morning was once again the worse. He needs get out of the bed and rush towards the bathroom and throw up. He puts water in his mouth again to wash up that disgusting taste of vomit.

He stared at his reflection in the mirror and he touched his cheeks.

'Did i gain weight? My cheeks are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter