- 04 -

ALWAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Five days had passed but Junmyeon never came back. Yixing was miserable during those days and called in sick for work. He doesn't care if he gets fired but he doesn't have the energy to go out.

What he does is to sleep, eat, stare at his phone, and sleeps, and repeat. Kyungsoo has been taking care him. He has thrown away all the sojus since he was worried about Yixing's health. 

Kyungsoo looked at Yixing with a sad look. He had been seeing the tall male stare at his phone for days already, and it seems like he isn't stopping until he gets a call or a message from Junmyeon. He even caught him crying for Junmyeon and he feels like crying too --- feeling bad for Yixing and wanting to find Junmyeon and get his senses back together and come back --- but he doesn't know where he is.

 

Now.. Yixing is alone. Kyungsoo already left. He's now sitting on the couch and stares at his phone. AGAIN. Waiting and waiting...

He won't give up until Junmyeon answers back. He already sends too much messages and keeps dialing Junmyeon. Wanting to talk to him... he misses Junmyeon's voice... He's desperate.

"Junmyeon.... please..." he sobs and threw his head back with wet tears trickling down.

 

____ ____

 

During those days, Junmyeon stayed at his best friend's house. He hasn't told his friend the reason why he's staying here.

His friend, Sehun went out for work and he's alone right now, with Sehun's dog, Vivi. 

ViVi just walks around and layed down beside him  probably to be with him for a moment there.

While caressing Vivi's back, he recieves another message from Yixing, whom he doesn't want to talk back to.

The male doesn't answer, too scared to answer back. But what he did is, grabbed  his phone, went to Yixing's number and hesitantly blocked him. He took a breath and puts his phone beside him again. And started to cry.

"I'm sorry..." 

 

After an hour, Sehun finally came home. Junmyeon prepared food for the both of them to eat.

"How was work, Sehun ah?" 

"Stressful.. but i'll get over it.." Sehun answered, dropping his bag on the couch and scurried over to the kitchen and sat down, preparing his chopsticks.

"Hyung.." Sehun called him while chewing his food. And Junmyeon hums in response.

"Did you and Yixing hyung.. fought?"

Junmyeon's heart started to beat when he hears that question. He stutters, "H-huh? W-what do you mean?"

"Well you just randomly came here with bags with tears on your face. I didn't want to question you .. since you look like you aren't in the mood to talk that day  .." Sehun explained.

Hearing that made the other put down his chopsticks and folds his arms on the table.

"Am i right?" 

Junmyeon bit his lip and slowly nodded.

"What happened..?" Sehun asks with a concern tone.

"I-i don't want to talk about it.."

"Come on hyung.. don't dodge the question. Its been five days. I bet Yixing hyung is probably worried about you.." 

Junmyeon huffs. "Why would he worry? He's probably with Luhan now -- taking care of him."

"Luhan? He's back?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter