- 05 -

ALWAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing intertwine his fingers together and sighed. 

Today is the day where he is going to have a talk to Junmyeon. He doesn't know why he's nervous - its not like its the first time talking to the one he loves.
The chinese sighs once again and stood up. And  looked  around  his and Junmyeon's bedroom. The room feels dull - he misses Junmyeon's presence. He keeps waking up on a empty space beside. 

He misses Junmyeon's embrace, his angelic  voice, his laugh, and his everything. Yixing looks up trying to keep his tears at bay and took a very deep breath. He moves his arms to reach and open the drawer where he puts the small red box in. He grips the object and hugged it onto his chest.

"You can do this Zhang Yixing.." he assured himself and walked downstairs and headed out - to the place where he's going to meet Junmyeon.

-

He's now inside the café, he walked towards the counter and just ordered one simple cup of coffee then after that he went towards his and Junmyeon's usual table and sat on the chair putting his coffee on the table and begins to wait.

"Yixing! What a coincidence..!" A voice called out to him. It made Yixing clench his fist, trying to keep calm.

The person sat across him and smiled at him. That 'sweet' smile - makes Yixing want to punch him after what he did to him and Junmyeon's relationship.

"What do you want Xi Luhan?" Yixing asks with a stern voice.

"Nothing.. i just happen to saw  you and wanted to talk yknow? Catch up?" 

Yixing mentally scoffs.

"Now isn't the right time, Luhan. Plus, i don't want to talk to you. After what you did? I won't just forgive you right away. What you did back then affected my relationship with Junmyeon." 

Luhan smirked. "Did you two broke up then?"

"I don't know. But i'm waiting for Junmyeon right now to talk to him. And i don't want  you to be part of  it."

Luhan didn't respond, the deer like man looked behind Yixing's shoulder and spotted a very familiar man walking towards them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter