007

ALWAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Junmyeon sat at the waiting room. His face still wet from crying as he waits for the doctor to inform him about.. Yixing.

New tears started to form again and its drop landed on his pants, stained with blood, Yixing's blood.

Sehun is out buying food for them both. But Junmyeon doesn't feel like eating right now.. So much had happened today and Junmyeon thinks he might not sleep tonight. Yixing's dying body in his arms is still present in his mind and it seems like he can't make it disappear.

"Junmyeon hyung?" A  familiar deep voice called him and pulled him out of his thoughts. He quickly wiped his face with his hands and faced Sehun who is holding two cup noodles.

"Here, eat. You really need it.." Sehun held out the other cup to Junmyeon, but the shorter refused to take it.

"I don't feel like eating right

now.."

Sehun sighed and sat beside him and put down on the other chair beside him.

"Come on, hyung. Eat. Remember, there's a baby growing inside you and needs to be well cared by the parent. Please, hyung? For me and.." Sehun stops and gulps, "and.. Yixing..?" Sehun finished and gave Junmyeon his cup of noodles.

Junmyeon bit his lip. Sehun was right. He just found out he's pregnant and he can't neglect his baby. His and Yixing's baby. So Junmyeon accepted the cup and ate the noodles Sehun bought.

_________

 

 

"Guardians or relatives of Zhang Yixing?" The doctor came out of the room.

Junmyeon immediately stands up from his seat and Sehun followed.

The shorter male walked towards the doctor and asks while fidgeting with his fingers.  "H-how is he..?"

The doctor bit his lip. "He's.. stable. His bones are cracked, nothing serious and has a crack on his skull, but he'll heal. He's currently in a coma right now, he'll wake up soon enough."

Junmyeon breathes in relief and smiles. "Thank you. Can we come in and see him?"

The doctor nodded and Junmyeon and Sehun thanked him and went inside.

There lays Yixing. He has a bandage over his head. Junmyeon slowly walked towards the bed and sat down on the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter