- 02 -

ALWAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days and weeks have passed and their love for eachother grew stronger and stronger.

Yixing stood infront of the jewerly shop and took a deep breathe and went inside. One worker spotted him and asks him, "Welcome Sir! What are you looking for?" 

Yixing replies, "Engagement ring." 

The worker gasps and ushered him to the glass where rings are displayed.

He looks for a ring that'll suit for Junmyeon and saw the one he is looking for. The tall male pointed at the ring and the worker gets it and putting on the glass table.

Yixing held the ring and examined it. The ring is silver and gold and has a small diamond in the middle. He smiled, 

'This is the one.' He thought.

He looked up. "How much is this?"

"Around 5,300, sir."

The male grabs his wallet and handed out the money needed. He had been saving money these past months or maybe a year for this day. He wants to do it and  he will.

Once done, he walked out of the store and opens the red small box and there lay the ring he is going give to Junmyeon. He closes it and walked out of the mall.

He walks with a smile on his face - excited to pop the question to Junmyeon and be with him, forever. He is almost there to his and Junmyeon's home until he hears a voice calling out to him.

"Yixing!"

He stops walking when he hears that familiar voice.

"Luhan?" 

He turned around.

Luhan smiled at him and walks closer to Yixing. "Its been awhile.."

Yixing gave him also a smile but only a small one. He's in a hurry right now.

"I know.."

"So.. can we hang out right now? Its REALLY been so long since we last talked eachother." Luhan pouts at Yixing.

Yixing sighs and kindly denied his request. "I'm sorry, Han. But i need to go home, Junmyeon is waiting.."

"Junmyeon?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter