chapter 2

haribo nim

- another day approaches

- it's the beginning for operation help chaewon to get minju starts

- they just gonna shut oblivious chaeyeon down

- eunbi has to pull out her secret weapon

- eunbi got herself a heart attack instead 

- hyewon just scored

- it was after class

- hitomi never expect chaewon to be here again

Minju doesn’t really mind her tablemate tagging along but for some reasons, she feels like she’s the third wheel between both her junior and her tablemate. It’s very obvious that Chaewon is trying extremely hard to flirt with Minju’s junior but the latter is too dense to notice it. Somehow, Minju misses talking about fantasy genre novels with Hitomi. Minju could recall back to the day she first met Hitomi as if it’s just yesterday.

Flashback*

Minju had always felt alone, be it at school or at home. She did try to make friends with her classmates but it always flopped. Without any friends that she could hang out with, Minju eventually finds herself being inside the library, reading her favourite novels. Until one day when the student that often sits opposite of Minju approached her.

“Umm…hope you don’t mind me asking but are you perhaps interested in reading fantasy genre novels?”, the girl asked in a barely audible voice. Minju slowly looks up from the book that she is currently reading and saw a cute girl with glasses right in front of her. Minju have seen this girl sitting at the same seat before but didn’t expect her to start up a conversation.

“Ye-Yeah I do like reading them actually….”, Minju replied.

Hitomi’s eyes instantly light up after hearing that Minju is a fan of her all times favourite genre novels too. From that day onwards, Minju finally has someone she can hang out with although Minju is still unsure if Hitomi really considers her as a friend…..

Back to the present

At one corner of the library, Eunbi hid behind one of the bookshelves and observe her targets closely. She saw Chaewon moving closer to Minju and immediately turn to both Yena and Yuri behind her. Sadly, those two wasn’t paying attention at all and is flirting around instead.

“HELLO? Can you guys cut it out! Don’t forget that we are here on a mission.”, Eunbi voiced out.

Both Yena and Yuri pout at the same time after being scolded by Eunbi, soulmates indeed.

- in reality chaewon is just moving close to minju for...

Chaewon then hands those red gummy bears to Hitomi, making the latter confuse. Minju can only stare wide-eyed as Chaewon try to feed her junior one of the gummy bear but Hitomi kinda ruined the moment and takes the gummy bear out from Chaewon’s grip.

“Thank you very much, sunbaenim.”, Hitomi thanked Chaewon in a very polite manner before eating the gummy bear.

While dear Minju is speechless and Chaewon is lagging, she is just staring at her hand that accidentally brushed against Hitomi’s hand earlier.

- what the eunbi saw

- little did they know that chaewon is...

- eunbi figured out they need to step up their game

- who is yuri's source?

---

Nako puts her phone down then start sprouting on her walkie talkie.

“President speaking, Kangchae is on the move, I repeat Kangchae is on the move.”, Nako announced while looking at Hyewon moving closer to Chaeyeon.

Meanwhile, Hyewon is actually fighting for Chaeyeon’s snacks.

“Keep your hand off my Pringles! Get your own!”, Chaeyeon whined while taking the Pringles all to herself.

Hyewon pouted, “But I’ve helped you to level up your character, can’t I just have one piece of Pringles as a reward?”

“No!”, Chaeyeon answered without thinking twice, she knows all too well that Hyewon’s one piece of Pringles can become two, three then all of her Pringles.

“Shut up! I’m trying to focus here.”, Sakura butted in while playing game on the computer at the same time.

“Good luck then loser!”, Hyewon mocked then continue on trying to take the Pringles from Chaeyeon.

Hyewon moves dangerously close to Chaeyeon to snatch the food. It was just fooling around for them but for the shippers stalking them from the corner, it’s otherwise.

“OH MY GOD, KANGCHAE!!!”, Nako squealed loudly to the walkie talkie.

The whole PC bang went quiet and everyone including Hyewon, Chaeyeon and Sakura had their attention on Nako. Nako stood frozen for a moment, she awkwardly chuckles after that. Immediately, she ran out from the PC Bang. As she was trying to catch her breath her phone buzzed, she took out to see it. It was a message from Yuri.

- nako finally reply

- yuri's life is spared

...