If you really, really want me

Eyes Closed

"She said there wasn't really anything she wanted," explained Lisa.

"Really?" Lisa gave Jennie a serious look as Jisoo and Rosé walked ahead of her.

"Unnie, have you even thought of anything?"

"I thought I could just ask her, you know, what she wants," said Jennie nervously.

"I guess if it's coming from you then that should work," shrugged Lisa.

"Meaning?" Jennie raised an eyebrow as she crossed her arms.

"You know what I mean," laughed Lisa as she wiggled her eyebrows.

 

 

 

"You sure you don't want something to drink?" asked Rosé as she and Jisoo waited in the coffee line

"No, I'm good," she smiled as their manager went to go fetch the orders.

"So tomorrow is the big day," she nudged Rosé playfully.

"Yah, it's going to be cool. Mangernim was talking to me earlier. I think the staff is more excited than I am," she laughed.

"Ofcourse we're excited, it's your day Rosie," said Jisoo as their manger handed Rosé her coffee.

"I guess so," she shrugged as she took a sip. They walked out and saw that Lisa, Jennie and their other manager were far ahead.

"Chae can I ask you something?"

"Sure Unnie."

"Will you be sad if one of us didn't get you anything?"

Taking a moment to think, Rosé shook her head.

"It's okay if any of you didn't get me anything. I have all I can ask for, wanting anymore would be selfish," she said.

"And what if it was Jennie Unnie?" said Jisoo perceptively. Rosé paused but stuck to her convictions.

"It would still be okay," she said.

"Ahh Chipmunk why are you so soft hearted," Jisoo kissed her cheek.

"I would beat the out of Jennie if she didn't give you what you want," smiled Jisoo.

"Thank you Unnie," laughed Rosé.

"But just ask her okay? Tell Jennie what you want from her," said Jisoo knowingly.

Nodding her head, Rosé leaned her head on Jisoo's shoulder and told her how much she loved her for always taking care of them.