Suddenly none of this is a game anymore

Eyes Closed

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE!!!"

The room erupted in loud cheers as all the staff and her members swarmed her with affection. They sang happy birthday songs to her as many different people came forward to share their gifts. That morning the girls had taken her out for breakfast.

Lisa and Jisoo had given their gifts to her then while Jennie told her that hers was coming later. Her family had called her earlier as well and many friends and labelmates wished her well. She clapped along as they continued to sing songs for her.

Jennie watched in admiration as Rosé laughed. Her face lit up so genuinely and it made her heart flutter at the sight. She hoped that what she had planned would work. It was her day and she deserved everything she wanted.

When they were out on the stage, Rosé was overwhelmed by the surprise they pulled. The entire stadium of blinks sang for her. She felt her eyes tearing and the girls circled around her. Jennie placed a protective arm around her waist and smiled happily as Rosé hid her face in her shoulder.

"Ahh my hubby's crying," she said in her mic and the audience erupted in cheers. There was a huge AWW when Jennie placed a kiss on Rosé's cheek. Lisa and Jisoo amped up the crowd to continue singing happy birthday. Leaning her head against hers, Jennie whispered softly.

"We all love you baby, take it in okay," she grabbed her hand and made Rosé face forward. Smiling through her tears Rosé was happy that Jennie didn't let go. After the show they held a party for her at a fancy hotel. Many of her friends surprised her by showing up and she was grateful for all their love.

The party was heating up and the music was blaring. After informing both Jisoo and Lisa, Jennie made her way to Rosé. She found the birthday girl chatting amongst some people from YG. Excusing her from them , Jennie took hold of her hand and led her away.

Rosé found herself being guided away from the party and in to the elevator. They didn't say anything and soon enough it binged open. Jennie led them down the corridor and inserted a card in to a room. Locking it behind them, she let go of Rosé and asked her to follow her.

Gasping when they reached the bedroom, Rosé saw the happy birthday banner was covered in roses. There were rose petals scattered across the whole room, she saw Jennie search in a drawer and returned to her with a box.

"This is for you, you can ask me anything" said Jennie and handed her the gift. Opening with slightly shivering fingers, she took out the piece of paper and saw a diamond necklace carved in her name underneath it. Opening the paper she read it quietly.

Dear Rosie

I love you. That's all really. I just love you and tonight on your day I want to be all yours, even if it's just for a moment, even if it's just in this room. I want to know what it means to lose myself in you. Eyes closed, fearlessly falling for you...

Happy birthday

From your wifey

Jen xxxx