I know what to say

Eyes Closed

The interview finished with the girls having to answer some quick fire questions from fans over social media. One question asked Jennie who she would date if they were a boy. Both Jisoo and Lisa were fawning for her affection. She glanced at Rosé but decided to give blinks the more popular answer.

Choosing Jisoo, Lisa pulled a devastated face. Jennie pecked the blonde's cheek and it immediately put a smile on her face. Lisa turned her face and pointed. Giggling Jennie kissed her other cheek but before Lisa could jump in excitement, Jisoo smacked the top of her head lightly for her foolishness.

The interviewer laughed as he read some of the live fan reactions. He stated that many fans were mentioning that JenLisa was real. The whole group laughed as Jisoo shook her head vehemently. This earned more comments. Rosé peaked at Jennie and smiled as she saw the brunette laughing happily.

She adored Jennie's full gummy smile. They thanked the interviewer and the whole production staff for having them. Jisoo grabbed Jennie's hand as they walked off to the refreshment's station. Rosé watched as Jennie laughed at what Jisoo was telling her. Looking down, she turned to her left.

Lisa was still speaking with the interviewer. One of their managers approached her and she listened as he spoke. Feeling arms snake around her waist Rosé, turned and saw Lisa smiling behind her. She held on to the blonde's arms as their manger continued talking.

Jennie helped to hold Jisoo's plate of snacks as she typed something on her phone. Walking up to the rest, she gritted her teeth as Lisa was all over Rosé again. Ignoring the small ache in her chest, she listened quietly to the conversation.

Jisoo took her plate and offered some to the others as they walked to the car. Lisa accepted happily and chatted with Jisoo. Their manager was walking next to Rosé while Jennie was at the back of the pack. Rosé turned behind her slightly and saw Jennie's head dart the other way.

Rosé gave her a long look but the brunette didn't move to meet her gaze. Jennie focused her attention to the side and hoped Rosé didn't catch her staring. In the car, Rosé and Lisa were sitting at the back. Jisoo was in the middle seat but sitting off to the side by the window. She was still busy texting.

Jennie found herself in the front seat next to their manager. Jisoo gave her phone to Jennie and whispered. Looking at the screen, Jennie saw that Jisoo was chatting with Nayeon for a possible get together. Nodding Jennie whispered back an answer handing the phone to Jisoo again.

Facing the front, her eyes passed over the rear view mirror and saw that Rosé was looking at her. The younger woman turned her eyes towards the window as Jennie's eyes met hers. Releasing a small sigh, Jennie slouched in her seat as they made their way home.