I know how to play this game

Eyes Closed

Interviewer: Jisoo, tell us what are the group's goals for this year?

Jisoo: Well us as Blackpink want to give blinks as much great music that we can.

Jennie: Yes, being hardworking for blinks is our number one goal.

Interviewer: You really love blinks ey?

Jisoo: Ofcourse we do. They'll say not as much as they love us but that's an issue we will agree to disagree on. Right Blinks (she points playful heart signs at the camera)

(Lisa claps happily at Jisoo and copies her heart signs)

Interviewer: Lisa, I see you agree with Jisoo?

Lisa: Definitely, Jisoo Unnie is right. We want to make our fans happy.

Interviewer: Wonderful. But there's also a special day coming up soon. How is the group planning to make that person happy?

(Lisa smiles broadly as she throws an arm around Rosé)

Jisoo: With lots of food (they all laugh and Rosé places her hands over her face)

Lisa: We will just spoil her like we always do (She placed a kiss on Rosé's cheek)

Interviewer: Like always?

Jisoo: Yah Chae is the real baby of the group.

Lisa: Unnie!

Jisoo: It's true (she shrugged)

(Laughing Lisa agreed and placed another peck on Rosé's cheek)

(Jennie pursed her lips at that. She was so distracted by Lisa's arm still over Rosé that she didn't hear her name being called)

Jisoo: Earth to Jen (she waved a hand in front of her)

Jennie: Yes?

Interviewer: (Laughed at the cute face she pulled)

Interviewer: Jennie, do you agree that Rosé is the true makanae of the group?

Jennie: Well we are very protective of her. Even Lisa. Rosie's just so soft and sweet. It's difficult to not want to take care of her. (Jisoo raised an eyebrow at her friend's sincere tone)

Lisa: Exactly! I'll always protect my Rosie (declared Lisa and kissed Rosé again as the puffy cheeked girl laughed at her best friend's enthusiasm)

(Jennie averted her eyes and was grateful that the interviewer changed the subject)