Your hands wrap around my waist

Eyes Closed

They waved joyously as the crowd cheered. The adrenaline was pumping between them all. Lisa told the fans how much they loved them. They cheered even louder as Jisoo jumped next to her to share the mic. Jennie was waving at some of the fans near the end of the stage.

Rosé laughed on her way to the brunette. Lisa and Jisoo were arguing over the mic about who loved blinks more. The stadium was hyping them up all the way. Reaching her, she wrapped her arms around the brunette and blew lightly against her ear.

"You were fantastic Unnie," whispered Chae and Jennie tried not to react to how good it felt to have her arms around her.

Aware of the crowd in front of them she just nodded in response. Rosé left one arm around her waist as they waved at the fans together. It was the end of the show and it appeared that everyone was happy. The girls made their way to the back and gave one last collective wave.

As the stage lifted them down, they hugged and high-fived each other at another successful show. Leaving her for last, Rosé moved towards the brunette and pulled her in tightly. She buried her face in to Jennie's shoulder and said something. It was muffled and Jennie couldn't hear her clearly.

"What did you say?"

Rosé kept her arms around her as she leaned their foreheads against one another. As she opened to speak, Jennie wished she could reach out her tongue to catch a taste of the breaths Rosé was releasing.

"I said I'm proud of you," repeated Rosé and smiled as she let go. Unable to react quick enough, she watched as Rosé went over to Jisoo and hugged her again.

"Cat caught your tongue," said Lisa as she grinned at Jennie's frozenness. Interlinking their arms the blonde spoke gingerly about some ideas she has for Rosé's birthday.