Because of you there are no more lonely nights

Eyes Closed

"Come in," she said and took off her glasses as Rosé closed the door behind her.

"Am I interrupting?" she pointed towards the book.

"Never," said Jennie as she shook her head with a smile. Nodding Rosé was glad that the brunette kept her promise.

She moved towards the bed as Jennie opened the covers for her. Slipping inside, she made herself comfortable. Jennie placed her glasses on her side table and Rosé took the opportunity to grab the book. Flipping to the back she read the quote.

"It's like there's gravity between us, like she's the only thing anchoring me to the world, keeping me from floating off into the upper stratosphere and being lost in space. I can't risk losing her."

She wanted to read further but the book was yanked out of her hand. Jennie placed it by her glasses and laid down. She stared up at the ceiling as her heart raced. If Rosé had read any further, then she would know that it's a love story between two girls.

Smiling, Rosé leaned on her elbow and looked at Jennie lying back flat on the bed. Moving closer, she placed her head on her hand as she looked down. Jennie's eyes slowly drifted towards hers and they engulfed each other with warm pools of brown.

Rosé closed the small space between them and under the covers, Jennie felt their skin touching. She watched as the younger woman's eyes travelled across her body. Rosé had the urge to rip the covers off the brunette and replace her own body with it. Instead she looked in to her eyes.

"What do you think the author means by gravity between us?" she asked as she lied down too. Jennie turned to her side and they face each other.

"From what I've read so far, it's like she said. It's this unexplainable feeling between the two main characters and it is literally keeping each other from losing control," answered Jennie.

"Are they lovers?" asked Rosé

"It's...complicated," said Jennie.

"So they are," smiled Rosé and Jennie giggled with a nod.

"Well since they are, doesn't that mean they're losing control within each other?"

"I guess so," said Jennie.

"Then how exactly is that anchoring them?" asked Rosé

"Sometimes losing our control in someone special allows us to keep our self-control. But it differs from person to person I guess," said Jennie as Rosé suddenly got her thinking deeper about the book's storyline.

Rosé reached for Jennie's waist and pulled herself closer. Enjoying the close proximity, Jennie placed her hand near Rosé's stomach. She snuck her fingers underneath the younger woman's shirt and moved them across the lower part of Rosé's abdomen.

"Have you ever found that special someone?" she asked softly and maintained the whimper that almost escape her as Jennie's fingers walked over her skin.

"I have an idea," whispered Jennie as she gazed at Rosé's lips. They both knew that this isn't how kpop girl group members should act towards each other. But they simply couldn't resist.

"I wonder what it must feel like, to lose full control in another person, in that way," said Rosé as her eyes moved towards Jennie's lips.

"Haven't you ever imagined it?" asked Jennie as she bit her bottom lip.

"I have," said Rosé and they stared at each other for a long time. Neither wished to risk this electric moment. Sitting up slightly, Jennie smiled.

"Sleep here tonight," she offered.

"Are you sure?" asked Rosé

"Yes," nodded Jennie and switched off her lamp.

She wanted to fall asleep with the younger woman in her arms so that when they woke up in the morning Rosé's scent was the first thing she smelt. That way it could stay with her for the rest of the day. Opening her arms she smiled as Rosé cuddled up in to her. Whispering goodnights to each other they slept soundly.