Personality is Unbreakable, Just Shapeable

Jeongyeon's Bizarre Adventure

A small UFO with rainbow paneling whizzed form around the corner with its owner following suit. 

“It’s V!” Mina yelled. “Get down!”

“Boston!”

The man had one of his eyes covered by a yellow square, causing a ray gun to appear from the Stand’s top dome. The gun charged up in pink light with mystical whirr, before discharging a laser beam headed for Jeongyeon. The woman summoned her stand to punch the beam, but as soon as its fist hit the glowing projectile, her left arm dropped limply. She could only feel gentle, comforting tingles from her fingertips to her shoulder. Even when her whole body was shaking, the arm was staying perfectly still.

“W-what?!” Another beam was aimed for her, and Jeongyeon instinctively got Yes to punch it with its other arm. “Wo-woah!”

Her other arm fell limp, loosening grip on Dahyun. The younger member quickly tightened Jeongyeon’s arm over her shoulder to stop her from falling. Dahyun pulled herself from her stand and saw another laser head straight for them. She shoved Jeongyeon away, causing both of them to fall down. The beam harmlessly passed by and dissipated into the hall while leaving no trace.

“Iglooghost!” The blue penguin appeared beside Mina with a game controller in hand. “Control!”

The penguin whipped the controller, causing a cord to be thrown out in the direction of the enemy stand user. Before the cord could reach V, a gunshot echoed in the hallway, blasting out people’s eardrums so that they could hear ringing. Mina could barely see a spark of a bullet bounce from a wall to cut past the cord, causing it to disappear.

The bullet then bounced off the corner of a wall before hitting the ceiling and redirected itself back to Mina. She gritted her teeth, knowing that she wouldn’t be able to dodge in time. It didn’t stop her from crying out in pain as the bleed shot clean through her abdomen. She fell down, clutching the wound. The young girl looked back, and watched as the bullet weaved through the hallway like a snake. Momo dodged the bullet while Sana stood her ground, her eyes narrowing at the tiny projectile.

“GFRIEND!”

Sana moved out of the bullet’s way at the last second just as her Stand materialized. The robotic cheerleader fired a sky blue beam in a cone, catching the bullet in its light. The piece of lead stood still in mid-air, still pristine despite having bounced off of solid walls. Momo looked to the owner of the bullet, a young man holding a lavender revolver, with a bubble being where bullet wheel would be, which is instead beneath the barrel.

“Jeon Jungkook!”

The youngest BTS member squeezed  the trigger several times in quick succession, the recoil from the gun bringing his aim higher and higher. Momo sprinted past the bullets, deftly moving past them with the help of her stand pulling her away from the bullets. Suddenly, she saw the bullet’s trajectory turn around and returned to Jungkook, but missed Momo entirely. Instead, the bullets converged into the bullet that was frozen in midair, causing that bullet to shatter with the other bullets. The shrapnel from the collision exploded across the room, wounding Momo and Sana as they raised their arms. 

“Persona,” Jungkook muttered. “Justice.”

Suddenly, the two girls could feel the shattered bullets in their wounds disappear. Instead, they felt the wounds becoming painfully hollow, and saw perfect holes materialize through where their wounds were. They felt their muscles tense, before they were suddenly turned to face their other members. The Japanese women couldn’t move their own arms as they were raised as if to fight. Dahyun looked wide-eyed at their members that turned around, pinpointing the fear and helplessness in their eyes.

“Dahyun!” Momo yelled. “Grab Jeongyeon and Mina and ru-!”

The older’s hand suddenly covered her own mouth. Dahyun watched the sand particles that trailed from her older member’s wounds to Jungkook’s hands. She couldn’t see his Stand, but she knew that she needed to get out of his sight quickly. Momo moved first, throwing a punch at the younger member. Jeongyeon grunted, getting Yes to jump out and drop kick her roommate in the jaw. She could feel herself getting exhausted, but still managed to place most of her energy into the kick, causing flames to spark from the impact. 

“Jeongyeon, no!”

“Shut up, Momo!”

Yes disappeared after the kick, giving Jeongyeon full view of the burning. The golden flames engulfed Momo’s face, before rapidly spreading to the rest of her body in seconds. The woman didn’t scream as she disappeared without a flicker of flame left. 

“You’re gutsier than I thought.” Jungkook was unfazed against Jeongyeon’s glare. “Or you really don’t care about your members.”

He raised a hand, causing multiple, multi-colored arms to flower behind him.

“Persona,” he shouted. “Star.”

A purple arm shattered into tiny specks of glowing dust. Jungkook grunted and dropped into his knees, blood visibly flowing down his face from his hair. The next thing Jeongyeon was that he was gone, with no sound or rush of wind. 

“Jungkook, what are you doing?!” Jeongyeon turned to see the young BTS member suddenly standing next to V. “We can do this! Your Persona stand can-!”

“I’m at my limit, hyung.” Jungkook gripped his fellow member’s collar. “We need to run, now.”

“If you say so,” Taehyung growled. “This isn’t the last we see of each other!”

The two ran around the corner. The girls didn’t give chase, either too tired or not confident enough to face them and potentially the rest of BTS. Jeongyeon sighed, causing more golden flames to appear at the floor before her. Momo ran out, punching air before stumbling forward.

“Wh-what?!” Momo tried to stand, but winced at the gaping wounds on her arm. “D-did time just skip?!”

“I don’t know,” Jeongyeon said. “Mina you saw that right?”

The younger girl was silent.

“Look, all I know is I that was punching Jeongyeon, and suddenly her and V was gone,” Momo explained. “Where did they go?”

“I don’t know,” Sana said as she kept her arms close to her body. “But the longer we stay, the more likely BTS will find us.”

“She’s right.” Dahyun grabbed Sana’s hand, unattentive to the pained yelp from the older member. “We can’t fight them now, not like this. Let’s run.”

Without any further words, Dahyun ran to the turn in the hallway opposite of their enemies, dragging a constantly yelping Sana with her. Momo followed suit, with Jeongyeon right behind her. However, the older member looked back at the frozen Mina, finally catching the look of sheer terror in her eyes. A small bead of sweat glistened down her temple, and her skin was even paler than normal.

“Mina-?”

“Star,” Mina muttered, just loud enough for only Jeongyeon to catch. “If he sprinted, it would’ve taken him 6 seconds to cross.”

The young woman dropped to her knees. 

“Oh no…”