TWICE has a Tendency to Battle

Jeongyeon's Bizarre Adventure

Sana couldn’t feel the phone vibrating in her pocket as she was too busy weaving around beams of concentrated air waves.

The air waves took form as deadly bass noises that not only manage to graze the girl’s skin, but also affect her eardrums as they are threatened to burst. Even worse, Sana is placing all of her concentration on her movements, because the sound waves are shaking her inner ears, and thus causing her sense of balance to become unstable. Despite this immense mental effort, she still kept her eyes on her opponent, who was sneering at her from across the run-down hallway as the white figure floating behind him swung out more and more of those sound waves.

“Had enough yet?!” Jimin yelled as he flipped his gorgeous hair back. “Ready to get off BTS territory?!”

Sana raised a hand and formed it into a finger gun, getting an aim at one of Jimin’s limbs. The man noticed and raised a leg to stomp it to the ground, bringing him into a low position.

“Shinhwa!”

His thin Stand did the same, but it released a seismic wave that rumbled the whole building. The ceiling quaked and the walls shook as they both unlodged loose dirt into the area, filling the air with old and thick dust. The floor felt like it was being pushed back and forth on a machine, making Sana unable to stand as she fell forward onto her chest. Jimin took notice of her smirk, and felt a sense of dread as his eyes landed on her still outstretched finger gun.

“GFRIEND!”

Sana focused on Jimin’s entire body as a feminine robot in a sky blue cheerleader’s outfit materialized above her and fired a narrow-angled beam at the dancer. In the blink of an eye, the beam passed through Jimin, and thus his body stood, but still. He couldn’t move, except to grunt as his external limbs were frozen in place. His thin white Stand, a literal white stick figure, floated behind him in the exact same position. The shockwaves slowly stopped, and when they finally did Sana finally stood. As she dusted off her white chore coat and faded, electric blue jeans, she walked over to Jimin and patted his shoulder, looking directly to his frozen gaze.

“This was TWICE territory before you got here, bucko.” She walked away, heading to the gym of the abandoned apartment. “Besides, don’t you guys have other zones?”

Jimin couldn’t only scream through clenched teeth as Sana left him in the hallway.

“Hmph, entitled brats.”

She kept walking, heading to the building’s indoor gym, where Momo was probably waiting for her. As she kept walking though, she saw a tall man stepped out from a door in the distance. She squinted, trying to make out his features.

“Epik High.”

The low voice echoed in the hall. Sana tripped as the ground beneath her disappeared. All she was blackness where there were tiles, before the roaring of water shot from the hole. She screamed as she was thrown airborne by the sudden geyser. Before she knew it, she crashed into the ground again.

She looked up, but the man was gone. Suddenly the floor was gone again, and as she looked down she saw a flash of snowy hair. Behind it, were several steel fists jutted out. Sana gritted her teeth, but couldn’t stop the screams of pain as she was barraged with fists. She was propelled out of the hole, but instead of landing on the floor another hole materialized beneath her. Another geyser appeared, pushing Sana out of the hole and into the ceiling.

Once the water stopped, she fell and finally landed on the floor with a thud.

“Hurt my crew, and I won’t hesitate to pay back in kind,” RM said as he approached the fallen TWICE member. “Now get out of here, before I make you.”

Sana looked up to the rapper with his mercury-like Stand floating behind him like the bubbles of a lava lamp. She tried to get up, but her body shook from the force of the punches and the high pressure water. She managed to get on all fours as she caught small holes appearing in front of her. Jets of clear water shot from them and straight into her shoulders and torso. She expected to be shoved, but instead she felt a quick sting as they pierced through her body. She gritted her teeth, feeling the blood coming up from .

“My bad,” RM said sarcastically. “Seems like I made the holes too small, thus making the pressure too high.”

He kicked Sana onto her back, causing her to bleed out onto the tiled flooring.
“This is what I meant to do.” He crouched down with a blank look. “Now like Jimin said, this is BTS territory, so we would appreciate if you-”

RM grunted as blood began bursting from his left shoulder. They’re flowing from a small that’s being plugged by a thin, wooden stick covered in some spices. He fell back on his and pulled out the stuck, causing the blood to flow more. His eyes widened when the end of the stick and the blood droplets began to glow an iridescent pink, before the droplets swirled inward with the sounds of electrical crackling into the wound, carrying the stick with it. The blood funneled the stick back into the hole, albeit a lot deeper than before. RM gasped in pain, his eyes landing on a raven haired woman from across the hall. A body was over her shoulder before she leaned forward to drop it, only to kick it like a football. The rapper didn’t have time to dodge, and so he was thrown back by the body.

“Ara ara.”

RM threw Jimin off as he tried to back up, but felt a strong spike of pain from his left. He looked, and now the stick was poking through both sides of his shoulder. He cursed, looking back at the woman as she held a small brown paper bag in one hand and a stick in the other. She ate the spicy meat balls, their spices falling to the stick, her hand, and to the area around .

“Looks like we’ll have to clean house,” Momo said as she finished the last of the meat balls. “Leave it to Sana to get me to finish the job.”

She balled and threw the paper bag at RM, but then holes appeared from the floor and jets of water tore it to shreds. The shreds began to glow pink and crackle, like with the blood and reformed into a thin and long lance. The rapper panicked, using the mini geysers to cut the paper again. Momo sighed.

“Shame I can only do that once.” A hole appeared beneath the dancer, but she stood unfazed. “I can only put a bit of Hamon on stuff that I touch.”

She fell down into the giant rush of beneath, but instead of being shoved up the water pushed against the pink electricity that was surging from Momo. It flattened beneath her, raising her up like a platform instead of throwing her up. She stepped off gracefully as she approached RM with a cold, yet bored gaze directed at him.

“Hamon’s useless against you,” she said as RM stood. “I’ll just have to beat you up myself.”

The hallway rumbled, vibrations spreading throughout the concrete. Momo quickly pulled Sana as the dust began to swirl around RM and the body next to him. The white stickman stand formed with his arms crossed as he floated defensively over his owner.

“Good thing I woke up in time, hyung.” The body stood, revealing Jimin’s battered face. “Sorry I couldn’t stop them earlier.”

“It’s fine,” RM reassured. “You did what you could.”

“Good thing I can vibrate the dust so fast it’s like making a wall of a million blades!” Jimin yelled, taunting the Japanese girls. “I can’t make a large ring with it, but it’s large enough to be a protective barrier!”

Momo’s sharp eyes caught the dust oscillating back and forth very quickly, much quicker than her reflexes could follow. She sighed, realizing that she can’t pass through without having to show off. She dropped Sana gently on the ground, making sure to cover with her jacket before walking towards the barrier.

“What? You think you can pass through with your Hamon?!” Jimin yelled. “You can try, but it’ll rip you to shreds!”

RM felt something wrong, then the dread hit his core as he realized he was trapped.

“Jimin, drop the-!”
“Super Junior!” Momo glowed pink, and a pink-skinned, brown-furred bodybuilder with the head of a boar materialized beside its owner in nothing but white Speedo swim trunks. “No need for special powers, just punch the dust!”

With a snort, the boar-dy builder did as it was told and began unleashing its fists faster than a machine gun ever could.

Sayosayosayosayosayosayosayosayosayosayosayosayosayosayosayosayosayosayosayo-!”

The BTS members couldn’t see the fists anymore as it decimated the vibrational wall, causing them to freeze in their tracks. They hugged each other in panic as they saw a hole from where the Stand punched, where they clearly saw the murderous glare coming from Momo.

The dancer held a receipt in the shape of a paper airplane in her bloody hands. She wasn’t bothered from the wounds her forearms took from her Stand’s onslaught as she threw the airplane. It flew gracefully, before glowing pink and electrifying the dust wall. The dust gathered from the hole gathered around the plane, before pink sparks began pulling dust from the wall as well. Soon, a spinning tailwind built around the back of the paper airplane as it flew past the BTS members, carrying them along in its harsh grasp. The members were ferried further down the hall at the back of the small paper airplane, taking cuts and bruises from the dust flying around them around them.

They were then out of sight as they crashed against the wall at the end of the hall, causing an explosion of dust to cover them.

Momo’s right arm grew numb and her lungs began to burn. She used too much Hamon in that last ability, but it was worth it to get the pests out. Sensing victory, she formed the “Fancy” hand sign with her other arm and raised it to her eye and winked.

Sayonara!”

She held the pose for a few seconds before quickly grabbing Sana and throwing the younger member over her shoulder. She jogged towards the indoor gym to meet with Mina and this mysterious companion she’s bringing. She said it was important that they were to meet, especially to introduce the new Stand user.

I wonder who it'll be?