Day nine.

31 days with Exo's Kyungsoo.

Day nine. 

 

A new day started and just with the passing days I am becoming more selfish. I want Soo to stay with me for longer than this. 

 

I walked out my room and saw him watching news. I made my way to him and sat besides him. 

 

"You wanna go for a long drive today?" 

 

"Why?" I raised one eyebrow. 

 

" stupid me! I mean yes let's go!" I quickly stated. I don't know what was I even thinking a while ago. With him I will go anywhere. 

 

"Let's? I mean you go. Here's the key." He handed me the keys and again started saying. 

 

"Go to the airport and bring my things." 

 

"What the hell Soo. I can't go alone there and moreover that's your things." 

 

"But you said you want to go." He smirked. 

 

"No I didn't mean that." 

 

"Chanyeol sent something and as you can see I didn't recover fully so you go." He smiled and patted my shoulder. I just rolled my eyes. 

 

I tried to avoid him the whole day. Finally he came to my room and sat down. 

 

"Lave! What's wrong? You have more excuses?" He chuckled. 

 

"Actually yup. I don't want to waste even a sec. I wanna be with you." My answer made his smile vanish and he stood up. 

 

"Fine let's go together." He said and left. 

 

I don't feel good. So I followed him and hugged him from back. 

 

"Laven I also wanna spend this every second with you babe. So don't think too much. Let's go." 

 

We got ready and left the house at evening. We decided to take the cab so we can relax and talk. 

 

We got back home late. We had dinner at a restaurant and after coming home I just fall asleep. I don't know anything. 

 

07.06.2019