Day ten.

31 days with Exo's Kyungsoo.

Day ten.

 

I woke up and spread my hands to the both side and yawned. I smiled to myself until I realized my hand hit something hard. I looked to my other side and was about to yell. 

 

"What are you DOING HERE!?" I stopped myself yelling but couldn't. He started laughing stupidly. 

 

"What's so funny! You just gave me a heart attack Soo. What are doing in my room?" 

 

"I don't want to answer your questions.." He shrugged and stood up. 

 

I crawled up and went near him and grabbed the hem of his shirt. 

 

"You aren't going anywhere without answering my question." 

 

"Should I get scared because you threatened me?" He stuck out his tongue. Seriously! 

 

"Obviously you should. You don't know what can I do. You have no idea." I looked at him with my sharp eyes. 

 

"Ok let's see what can you do.." He said as he leaned down and made eye contact with me. 

 

His face was just a few inches away from mine. 

 

"Ugh." I pushed him away and stormed out of the room. I heard him laughing. 

 

I don't know how he became a tease. 

 

"Laven come and see!!" He yelled and I ran to him. 

 

"What?" I asked. 

 

"Chanyeol just sent me my laptop and other things that I forgot to bring. He is such a.." He paused. I know I know Soo you are out if words. 

 

"Jerk?" 

 

" no." 

 

"Yah Soo no bad words in my house.'' I rolled my eyes. 

 

"Ohh who said is a bad word? People do.." Before he could say more I blocked his mouth using my hand. 

 

"Fine I understand. Now shut the up." 

 

I let go my hand and he just chuckled. 

 

"Ok darling I am just going to shut the up. Then we will have dinner." He said smiling and went to his room with the boxes that we brought last night. 

 

What to do with him?! 

 

08.06.2019