Day eight.

31 days with Exo's Kyungsoo.

I just woke up and ran to the kitchen when I saw Soo cooking. 

 

"Yah Soo what are you doing here!" I yelled and he turned to look at me. Before I could say even more he put a cookie in my mouth. 

 

"Ymmm this.. You making cookies?" I asked looking at the counter and he already baked so many cookies. 

 

"Yes." He said with a smile. 

 

"Still Soo you aren't allowed in here. You are still not well." I complained again but he again stopped me with a cookie. Why this man is bribing me with cookies! 

 

"Soo I am not a baby. You can't.." This time he put his finger on my lips and made me shut. 

 

"Yes you are." He pinched my cheeks and left the kitchen with cookies in his hand. 

 

"Soo wait.." I followed him to the living room. He put down the tray and layed on the bed. 

 

I sighed in relief. But my heartbeat again started faster when he pulled me back and I fell on the bed besides him. 

 

"This feels good." 

 

"No.. Obviously no. I mean you can rest but I am perfectly fine. I need to work and.. And" I was out of words, couldn't thinking a good excuse to free myself from him. 

 

"Ssh you talk too much when you are nervous. Do you know that?" He said in a low tune that make my heart feel the peace of that moment. 

 

I stayed still after that and he pulled my head and placed it on his chest. I could clearly hear his heartbeats. 

 

This sounds so beautiful. Soon we get lost in us.

 

"Soo I will miss you." 

 

"I know. So I will annoy you so much that you won't miss me when I will go." He said but I only chuckled. 

 

We both know that never gonna happen. We both will miss each other as much as a person can. 

 

06.06.2019