Day four.

31 days with Exo's Kyungsoo.

I woke up feeling the cold breeze hitting my skin. I looked at the window and realized I forgot to close it before I fall asleep. I smiled to myself. It doesn't matter how forgetful I am becoming.. It doesn't matter because I am being a little bit forgetful because of him. 

 

I rubbed my eyes and let go the warm of bed and stepped out of my room. I pecked inside of his room but he wasn't there so I headed to the kitchen.

 

My heartbeat stopped when I saw he wasn't there too. 

 

"Kyungsoo.." At first I didn't react too much. He maybe somewhere else. After searching him everywhere I started yelling his name. He wasn't anywhere to be found.

 

I came to the dinning room and sat down. I tried calling him but his phone was off. I am sure I wasn't dreaming. He really came here for me. 

 

I closed my eyes and warm liquid started to flow down my cheeks. After a while I heard the door opening. I looked at that direction and when I saw him, I ran to him. 

 

"Where did you go without any word!!!" I hit his chest slightly with my both hands. The packets in his hands fell down and he took me in embrace. 

 

"I just went to buy groceries." He rubbed my back to comfort me. 

 

After everything settled down and he started to make breakfast I sat down in front of him. 

 

"You know what you are becoming a cry baby." He said rolling his eyes. 

 

"So what? My eyes, my tears. My life, my rules." I said putting some chips inside my mouth. He brought them. 

 

"My eyes, my tears... Blah blah.." He said in a mocking tone only to make me laugh. 

 

"Anyways Soo, you came here without saying anything. Don't you think it will be a big issue?" 

 

"It already is.. But my mature fans will understand you know. I have my own life, my friends. Yes they are obviously my priority too so I have also planned something for them too." 

 

"Suddenly you became so mature Soo talking like my daddy." I joked. 

 

"So ain't I your daddy?" He smirked. 

 

"Ugh.. I hate you." I stood up and left him in kitchen alone. 

 

To be honest I was blushing really hard. He doesn't tease me a lot but he is really good at it or I am just an easy one I don't know. But again it's Kyungsoo. I can't keep a straight face when he talks like this. After all he is the love of my life. 

 

After we had breakfast we decided to make to do list together. We should make some good memories together that he can cherish for later. 

 

But I am afraid how fast the days are passing.. I hope when he will be there alone, the time will pass more faster. I am praying for us. 

 

02.06.2019