Day seven.

31 days with Exo's Kyungsoo.

"Hey wake up!" I tried to wake Soo up. It's weird cause he usually wakes up earlier then makes breakfast for me. 

 

But today I woke up, made breakfast and here now trying to wake him up. I moved my hand to his forehead and gasped. he had fever. 

 

Last night I insisted him to buy ice cream. This is my fault. I have a habit of getting worried so easily and when I saw he wasn't responding to me so I called my friend. 

 

I know I should be keeping this a secret but Soo is more important to me. 

 

"Hey Niva, can you come over?" I asked and she said she could. She is a doctor and I think it would be better if she would be the one to know that Soo is here. 

 

I went to the kitchen and started making soup for him. He needed proper care. For a moment my heart sank thinking our some days will go wasted but himself is a blessing. I don't mind to stay at home doing nothing if he is with me. 

 

After I made soup I tried to wake him up and this time he moved a little and I helped him to sit. 

 

"I am sorry. I am responsible for this."

 

"Laven.." He coughed. 

 

"No no you don't need to talk. Wait I will be coming with medicine." 

 

I headed to the washroom where I kept the first aid kit and on my way to Soo's room the doorbell ranged. I opened the door and Niva was standing outside. 

 

"Whay happened? You look per.." I didn't let her finish. I dragged her to Soo's room. 

 

"Whoaa Soo!" Her eyes got bigger than usual in shock to see Soo in my house. 

 

"Niva, he is sick." I pushed her towards Soo. 

 

She checked him and said he is totally fine. He just need rest and the medicine she wrote down. 

 

"It's because this man doesn't take any rest.." Niva rolled her eyes and looked at me. I nodded. 

 

Soo sighed in disbelief. 

 

"I don't.." I raised my hand and Soo stopped what he was saying. 

 

"Shut up. A while ago you couldn't even move so from now on how many days you are here you will do whatever I say." I said firmly and went near him. 

 

"So should I be going?" Niva raised an eyebrow. 

 

"Sorry for disturbing you so early.." I gave her a weak smile. She took my hand and squeezed them. 

 

"You never disturb me. And I am glad you called me. I got a chance to see Soo." 

 

"Ohh ya Niva don't tell others about him." 

 

"Ya ya I know."

 

After she left I made Soo eat the soup though he couldn't eat the whole thing. His fever was really high that time. He was burning literally. 

 

After he took medicine I let him rest and stayed besides him. 

 

At evening I opened my eyes. I don't know when I fell asleep just by resting. I looked up and saw Soo was up. 

 

"Why didn't you call me?" 

 

"You were sleeping? Simply we don't disturb people when they are sleeping but maybe you don't know." He poked my forehead and said.

 

"Oh already feeling well?" I stood up. 

 

"Ya where are you going?" 

 

"To make something for you. Do you want something special?" 

 

"A Laven can be perfect." He acted as if he was thinking more. 

 

"Shut up." I chuckled and left him. 

 

I was making noodles for him when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to look who it was. Well it was obvious that it was him still. 

 

"What are you doing here?" 

 

"Feeling bored. I think I will be perfectly well till tomorrow. So can we go to do the kiss under lamppost tomorrow?" He pouted a little. I smiled to see his little pout. 

 

"What about a NO mr. ert?" I pushed him slightly with my hands and rolled his eyes at me. 

 

"Fine.. I won't eat." He said stubbornly. 

 

"Ohh we will see. We both know you can't say no to ramen." I said and he finally admitted that. 

 

We two argued a lot I think. But still we managed to make each other smile that's what maybe makes us special. 

 

Another day spent well with him. 

 

05.06.2019