Four

Black Soul

JongUp;; POV

The droplets of tears that fell from your saddened eyes caused my heart to exhilarate. It was like a poison, a drug that I wanted more of. It was a feeling of euphoria. With a racing pulse would I humiliate you. Was your heart really that pure? Didn’t you understand what I were doing? Obviously not. Not that it was of any importance, it just made everything easier.

Your fragile personality and innocent mind shouted at me to destroy you. It wasn’t my fault. It was yours.

I can’t say that I ever cared. Though, you played a vital part in my life. You were my personal human punchbag. You were the one whom I could use to vent out my anger and irritation on. My smile was just as fake as the personality of mine. How could not see it? Ah, right, you were too madly in love to notice. Such a sad sight. Pitiful actually.

Can I say that I hate you? It would only be right. You imprisoned me here. To this place who I detest more than you. But then again, I probably would’ve found another victim. Someone equally as weak as you. Though, you couldn’t escape once I let my claws sink into your soft and vulnerable self. I couldn’t believe how you, with such ease, threw yourself at me. Self-respect, a word that wasn’t included in your vocabulary.


Destruction is such a nice word. Don’t you think? It possesses such a strong meaning.

Are you still hurting now?

Our
love was a game of hide-and-seek. You let me in, you shared your deepest secrets and I used them. I played the game with you. Against you. Your weaknesses became my saviour. You couldn’t hide from my words and actions. You suffocated beneath them. Didn’t you understand. Our love was, from the beginning, a fragile glass castle. It was a contemporary dream that slowly cracked and fell apart.

I couldn’t be the one you wanted. I couldn’t be your knight in shining armor, only your devil in disguise.