Two

Black Soul

Yoohye;; POV

The step into the first stage was probably when you made a total fool out of me in front of your friends. Do you remember that day? I know I still do. Do you know why? Because that was the day that I, for the first time, wondered whether you truly loved me or not. I hesitated that second. Though, you comforted me the moment you saw that I was hurt.

Today I know why you did that. You wanted to keep me in your possession. You wanted to mark me as yours. Because without my pain you wouldn’t feel whole and satisfied. And I stayed by your side. Much to your joy and my displeasure.

Do you know that I always loved you?

Even during those times when I wanted to leave and just vanish into thin air. When my heart throbbed in nothing but pure pain. But instead of leaving did I foolishly stay put by your side like a rag doll whom you could continue to toy around with. Something you also did. You took every chance to make me feel troubled. Did it make you happy, to see me so devastated?

The humiliation grew each counting second, each minute, hour and day that slowly passed by. Did you wake up with a smile on your face, knowing that it was just another day which you would cause teardrops to fall from my eyes. Did laughter erupt in the depths of your head when I cried, did I give you that sort of happiness?

It doesn’t matter anymore. I’m already gone and you’re there, in the depths of another sort of hell. Do you know that the sort of hell you’re living in now is similar to the one I was put through. Were happiness was a gift, and that every action has consequences.


Was it worth it, destroying my life for your own pleasure?

Maybe you’re truly happy now. Not that I would know. I can’t see you, nor can I see my beloved family whom you torn me away from. You ended everything for me. But you already know that don’t you. That’s why you, too, are suffering now. It’s not fair to say that you deserve it, but you do, sort of. Karma paid you a visit, didn’t it?


You’re paying back for everything that you caused me. But nothing can bring me back. I’m forever lost in that endless dream, and you, you’re forever bond to suffer in that blackness of hell. But, what do I know. For all I know you can find your happiness there, within those walls. But even so, I can’t bring myself to hate you, and that despite all the things you caused. Your love made me blind to everything else.

Though, I also know that deep down inside, you loved me. Even though you showed it so differently.