11:11

Blue

Everything reminds me of you

“Jisun!!” Unlike other calling me in my nicknames, she is the only person who call me in my real name. She makes me love my name so much. We are in my room and we are lying down in my bed 

“Yes, Gyuri unnie?” I answer. She looks at me and smile. Her killer smile that I will never tired of seeing.

“Nothing, I want to see you looking at me,” Gyuri unnie said then I chuckle at her childishness and she is laughing at me. Gyuri unnie hugs me so warmly with her gentle smile, I never felt anything like this in my life. This warm feeling inside of me and that feeling only happen when she is with me.

“I love you so much,” I said as I hug her back with my close eyes, feeling her warmth and hear her beating heart.

“I love you so much too, I wish to stay like this forever,” Gyuri said. This trivial things makes every day feel so special.

 

Yet, you took all of me and left.

I want to redecorate my room, the whole place but I can’t. Maybe I’m still holding on our memories, maybe I’m so in love with our memories together. I look at the mirror, ready to go to school and knowing that you’re in the same place as me, my heart clench as I clench my hand onto fist.

Jang Gyuri. It’s Jiwon senior in Theatre, Saerom’s unnie soon-to-be-girlfriend, and my ex-girlfriend. How come when I decide to move on, I heard your name once again, my heart is beating so fast. I’m so stupid.

“Wow, did you know that Gyuri unnie is so amazing??!” Jiwon keep talking about how great her Gyuri unnie. Jiwon never know about Gyuri and I will never let her know, I have to pretend until my broken heart is healed.

“Is that so??” I asks but I always know how great she is. I don’t know why she even dated me and why she left me, I will never know, I’m that clueless.

“Yes, she is good both dancing and singing plus she is an excellent actress, she’s been in a musical for a couple of times at the young age. I never been close to someone so great, I meet a lot of people in our university who is really extra-ordinary, like they’re flowing with talents!” Jiwon said then I smile at her.

“Yeah, there is a lot of good seniors here,” I said.

“Gyuri unnie beauty is just a bonus, she is so talented and smart,” Yes, I know. “But she is really beautiful like how come her nose is so beautiful, like her side profile, Woah!” I chuckle at her funny face.

“You must like her a lot as a sunbae,” I said then Jiwon nod.

“Yeah! She and Saerom unnie will be such a hot couple,”

I don’t know what to feel. Am I okay if I see you with someone else? You are far more freely than me.

 

 

“What’s with you and Jiwon? I hope it okay for me to ask that?” Saerom unnie said as we are resting after practicing. Why she is asking that?

“We are close friends, like best friend,” I said with a small smile. Saerom unnie is eyeing me with a smirk.

“Are you sure? Jiwon looks at you so lovely though,” Saerom unnie said then I laugh at it.

“Well, she once admit she adore me a lot,” I said. “But we’re only friends,” I said.

“Woah, so you’re like that, friend-zoning” Saerom unnie said then I shake her head.

“No, we really just friends,” I said.

“If you says so, Jiwon looks so much fun to be with,” Saerom said then I nod with a smile.

“Yeah, she is,”

“Envy, Gyuri will never be like that,”

She can be.

 

As I and Saerom unnie is going out outside of our dance practice. I saw a familiar back, with a long hair, who is looking outside of the window.

“Woah,” I look at Saerom unnie who is blushing. I never thought I will see you again, never thought will see you with someone else. “Gyuri!!”

As you look back, as soon I see your face, I look down. You become more beautiful, graceful, charismatic, and elegant. I look away as Saerom unnie goes to you.

I keep lingering in the same place

I believe I’ll be over you