Gravity

Blue

I wake up and sees you seating at the couch and looking at me. You really become so beautiful. I slept in the couch last night.

“Are you okay now?” I asks then I seat.

“Yeah, thanks to you,” You said with a gentle smile. “Good morning,” You greet me then I smile.

“Good morning too,” I said. Your face aren’t cheerful anymore, you rarely smile so big and your eyes did not become that puppy eyes meme anymore. I wonder how you have been to become like that.

“It’s weekend, we don’t have school so want to stay here for a while?” You asks me with a pleasing eyes. I notice your eyes become sadder, your strong façade is starting to fade.

“Are you sure you’re okay now?” I asks, you give me a small smile.

“Can I hug you?” You asks and my heart begin to beat so fast. I don’t know what to say and I don’t want to keep you waiting so I nod then you give me a smile then hug me gently.

I found myself being cuddle by you in your couch. We both laying down, facing each other but the shy I just burn my face at your neck. The one that I miss that most, the one who makes me so special the most, and the person I want to avoid is in my side once again.

“It’s been a long time,” You said as you hug me tighter.

“I will cook your breakfast,” I said. You stop hugging me and get up, I get up too and I know my face is so red from the hug while you keep smiling at me. But this time, your smile is a like that puppy eyes, it’s reach your eyes.

“Okay,” You said.

 

 

 “Be careful from now on,” I said but you just show me another fake smile. I’m at your door, about to leave.

“Thank you for taking care of me,” Gyuri said. “I will you see at school,” Gyuri said. I look away and nod.

 

“Gyuri unnie come to school today,” Jiwon said as we walk toward cafeteria.

“That’s good then,” I said then Jiwon smile as if she remember something.

“AH! Because she took a short break, she’s looks so energetic, and smile a lot!” Jiwon said and clap her hand.

“Gyuri unn- sunbae didn’t smile a lot?” Jisun asks. Jiwon pout and nod.

“Yes, no matter how kind she is, she didn’t smile a lot. Gyuri unnie usually only give a small smile,” Jiwon said. “I wonder why,”

I pout and give Jiwon a nod. I wonder why too, maybe, Saerom unnie is right. Burden.

 

 

“Gyuri just get better but- but she’s so busy!” Saerom unnie said as she whine at me after our dance practice.

“Why? What is she doing?” I ask. Yeah, I’m curious too.  

“Well, Gyuri loves books so much. She’s a librarian, unexpected charm isn’t?” Saerom unnie said then smile so brightly. Visible in Saerom unnie eyes that she admire Gyuri unnie a lot. Yeah, I know she loves books.

“No wonder she always look tired,” I said. I cover my mouth as I said it out when I’m supposed to only think of it. Stupid mouth!! “N-no, I’m just kidding!” I said then followed by my fake laugh.

“Ah, yeah, you are right though,” Saerom said. “I wish I can see her bright face more,”

 

I’m walking alone in the corridor. Alone. Why? My class suddenly cancelled because my professor have an emergency as his wife is giving birth. Congratulation but I’m bored. I can hear a piano playing as I loiter around the school.

Something always bring me back to you

It never takes too long

No matter what I say or do

I’ll still feel you here ‘till the moment I’m gone

 

You hold me without touch

You keep me without chains

I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love

And not feel your reign

 

Set me free, leave me be

I don’t want to fall another moment into your gravity

Here I am, and I stand

So tall, just the way I’m supposed to be

But you’re on to me and all over me.

 

I should be the one singing that though. I smile bitter as I watch you, damn, Jang Gyuri.

“Who’s there?” You ask so panic and I don’t want to reveal myself. So I run but my short leg can’t run fast. You catch my wrist and turn me to face you.

“Jisun?” You asks then I look away. “What are you doing here?” You asks. I notice you still holding me so I pull out my hand.

“I’m just strolling since my class cancelled,” I said as I look away. “I don’t know you will there,” I said. I look up and see you smiling at me.

“Well, its fine, so how’s my singing?” You asks. You always asks for my reviews even though I’m not good at singing.

“It’s been a long time since I heard you sing,” I said.

 

“You sound so sad,” I said.

 

“Look, you see, I’m good at this game!” Gyuri proudly said as they reach the arcade and brag how good she is in shooting game. “I’m a colonel’s daughter!”

“Okay, let’s see who will win!” Jisun said. Gyuri nod and they both start.

 

End: Jisun won.

 

“AHH!!” Gyuri whine and fake cry.

“It’s okay,” Jisun said as she path Gyuri’s shoulder then Gyuri pout.

“I’m sad!” Gyuri said then Jisun chuckle at her sulking girlfriend. Jisun kiss Gyuri’s cheeks then Gyuri smile brightly. “Now I’m all better!” Gyuri said.   

 

“No, I’m not sad,”