Fine

Blue

“Jiwon and Hayoung you are here too!” I heard Saerom unnie so look at their side and see the two of them.

“We are afraid that Jisun will be lonely so we go here to accompany her!” Hayoung said then Jiwon laugh at it but I can’t bring myself to look up and look at her.

“Jisun?” I hear your voice again calling my name again.

I finally look at you, I can see your eyes get a little bigger seeing me. I smile at you a little and you finally gain composure, you look at me with your cold eyes. I notice, you look so cold, your face looks dead, and you looks so tired. As if your different person now, maybe you are different now. I bow at you and you bow back as if we don’t know each other.

“She is my favorite junior, the one I’m talking about!” Saerom unnie looks so excited while talking to you, I can’t help but feel helpless. You are listening to her attentively as I walk with Jiwon and Hayoung at your back.

“She’s really a beauty, isn’t she?” Jiwon whisper to me. I look at Jiwon and smile.

“She really is,” You always beautiful.

“Jiwon really likes Gyuri a lot,” Hayoung said then I nod as I agree. Who wouldn’t like you? A gentle, charming and beautiful with a brain, you almost near perfection, I guess I’m not really for you.

 

Jiwon need to stay behind to take care of some files while Hayoung and Saerom go home. As I walk alone, I saw you quiet far from the university, waiting at the lamp post. It’s already dark and the light of the lamp shining on your beauty.

“It’s already dark,” You suddenly said when I’m about to pass by. I look at you with shock. “I will take you home,” You said.

“No, it’s fine.”

It’s not fine

“I will,” You stubbornly said then I look at you. You lose so much weight, and your face aren’t cheerful anymore. “I’m sorry,” You suddenly said.

Why are you sorry? Why did you say it? I look away from you and sigh.

“It’s fine,” I said.

It’s not fine

“Let’s go,”

 

As we walk beside each other under the moonlight, the stars are starting to show and start to shine, you always look beautiful under it. As I arrive at my building, you sigh and look at me.

“I’m sorry,” You said again.

“Why are you sorry?” I asks as I become curious.

“For a lot of things,” You said. I become quite as I can’t hold what I feel.

“Are you fine now?” I asks.

Because, not me, it won’t be easy for me

Still, you fill up my days

“I-“You cut yourself. I wonder what you want to say, the honest you. You look down.

“Be happy with Saerom unnie,” I said as I turn my back on you.

 

The days keep passing by, Jiwon and I will go to university together while you take me home. Most of the days, you and I are just quiet and we’re not talking to each other. We will wave each other goodbye. I wonder why you keep doing it. I pretend to be numb and I try to smile, I try to turn around from your shadow but I keep thinking about our last moment. The words “take care” was it for our plain breakup.

“You should stop taking me home,”

“Why?” You ask.

“You have Saerom unnie,”

“…”

“It’s not fine,” I said.

“Can we still be friends?” You asks. I sigh.

“Sorry but you can’t just leave and have me too, I can’t exist in two places,” I said with gentle tone as I still want to be careful around you.

“…”

“Goodbye,”

It’s not fine…

 

-----------------

I'm sick of living with you - Jisun to Gyuri (Channel_9)

 

I'm crying tonight