Rain

Blue

It’s raining that day when you decide to leave me. It’s inside a warm coffee shop when you decide to end our relationship. It’s been two years since I last saw you. It’s been two years all I been doing is to think of you. It’s been two years since you said you don’t love me anymore. It’s been two years since you walk away from me.

It’s been two years, I miss you for some reason tonight.

Like that day, rain pours into the empty streets.

My blue.

 

“Jisun, aren’t you excited?? We are now university students!!!” Jiwon starts running around in front of the huge building in front of us. I watch her and smile, to see her running freely. I look at the name of my new beginning.

SEOUL UNIVERSITY

Jiwon who is now in front of me with a huge smile had been my friend for a year, she transfers at my high school and we become close.

“Stop running, you’re embarrassing me,” I said then Jisun pout. I smile at her and sigh.

This is a new life, I will make sure to forget about you.

 

Jiwon is taking theatre major while I take nutritionist major. I always love cooking and I love taking care of people, it’s a perfect major for me. The first class is awesome as I meet a lot of new potential friends but for now, I’m with Jiwon walking in the hallway and we see a lot of club recruitment.

“What club are you going to join?” Jiwon asks. I look at her.

“I don’t know yet, what about you?” I ask.

“If it is related about singing then I will join that!” Jiwon said then I nod. “You love dancing, why don’t you join related to dance, I think it’s good if you will join a club related to your hobbies,” Jiwon said.

“Should I?” I ask then Jiwon nod. “I guess, you’re right, if I keep cooking, it will stress me out,” I said then Jiwon smile at me.

 

My first week so far is good as I join the dance club and everyone is accommodating and friendly. I like my seniors a lot as they really help me a lot.

“Want to eat before we go home?” Saerom sunbae asks with a gentle smile. Saerom sunbae is popular around the school as she has sharp features and a y body but actually, a sweet girl and cute than most people think of her as a cold woman.

“Yeah, sure, thank you for inviting me sunbae,” I said and bow at her.

“Don’t be too formal, plus, call me unnie, let’s be casual too each other,” Saerom said. 

“Okay, unnie,” I said with a blush as I’m too shy but I can’t disobey. You know that feeling.

“That’s right, Jisun,” Saerom said then smile at me. “Is it okay if I bring my friend from glee club?” I nod.

 

“This is Roh Jisun, my favorite freshmen,” Saerom unnie said then I just smile.

“Hi~~ I’m Song Hayoung!” She introduces herself so cutely, what the hell, how come people around me are so pretty.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Roh Jisun,” I said then bow. I need to have good manners.

“Don’t be formal, let’s drop formalities, and call me unnie, you cutie pie,” Hayoung sunbae said then smile at me when I look at my feet as I feel shy.

“Yes,” I said.

“One of my favorite juniors will join us too~,” Hayoung said. It’s already 5:30 pm and I see a lot of students going home.

“Hello, I’m Park Jiwon, nice to meet you!” My mouth hangs open, right, Jiwon is in the glee club. Woah, coincidence.

 

“Ah, you two are a classmate from high school!” Saerom unnie said.

“Woah, me and Saerom too!” Hayoung said then our eyes got widen.

“Wow, we’re the same!” Jiwon said.

I notice Jiwon got a lot closer to Hayoung unnie so I smile that she is doing me and having a nice sunbae around her.

“How are you doing with your soon-to-girlfriend you claim?” Hayoung unnie asks Saerom unnie. Oh, love talk, I love this.

“I don’t know, I like her a lot, but she might not like me at all,” Saerom unnie said.

“How come you say so?” Jiwon asks then I look at Saerom unnie who is having a sad face.

“Whenever we are together, she space out and really don’t talk much,” Saerom unnie said then I pout.

“Maybe she is still shy or like being quiet?” I said to make her a bit better.

“I hope so, I don’t know, I confess to her and she said she still doesn’t know what to reply so we've been going on dates to get to know each other and probably will say yes, but maybe she doesn’t like me,” Saerom unnie said.

“What do you mean don’t like you? A lot of people want to be your lover, I’m sure you can make her like you!” Hayoung said then I saw Saerom unnie smile warmly at it. Hayoung unnie is such a loyal friend.

“Is it okay to ask who she is?” Jiwon asks with a low voice and we smile at her, well I’m curious too.

“Yeah, it’s your senior,

 

It’s Jang Gyuri.