[ Chapter 6 ]

I'm Just a Fan (New Ed.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were so quiet in the van. Awkward at the same time. Both of them didn't know what to talk about and Eunjung was slowly dozing off. The journey was quite far and it's getting late. Jiyeon then broke the silence with a question.

"Uhm, Eunjung? Do you want to rest on my shoulders? You seem tired and your neck could hurt." She herself was shocked by her sudden question.

Eunjung sleepily nodded, not caring about her surrounding as she was exhausted. She rested her head slowly on Jiyeon's shoulder and started drifting off. Jiyeon's heartbeat was thumping madly. She had never had any contact with any of her fans or anyone like this. Eunjung was her first. She never thought that she'll have her eyes and heart for Eunjung since countless men had confessed to her and all she did was reject all of them. She believed her guts that Eunjung is definitely different. She may not only think of her as a singer but also as a friend, a companion or partner perhaps. That's what Jiyeon thought, but she doesn't put any high hopes on this because she knew her heart would be shattered if things weren't what she wanted.

20 minutes passed and they're still on the way home. Eunjung opened her eyes slowly and realised she had been resting on Jiyeon's shoulder.

"Omo, did I sleep on your shoulder? Is my head heavy? I'm so sorry " she blushed and looked down, apologising.

"Hey, there's no need to apologize to me, and yes your head is heavy and my shoulder is numb now. Hekhek! Don't worry. You're the one who agreed to sleep on my shoulder and I allow you so yeap."

Eunjung then smile like a kid looking straight into Jiyeon's eyes.

// what is this // Jiyeon thought, heart beating.

They reached their apartment and it was already late. Eunjung wasn't that sleepy anymore and somehow she wants a snack.

"Hey, do you want to follow me to get some snacks? T-that is if you're fine with and not ti- " 

Jiyeon cut her short, "Okie! Let's go." Eunjung raised her eyebrows and just went with it.

They walked side by side, again still awkward since they did not know what to talk about. They went into the mart where Eunjung worked and started to pick their own snacks.

"Oh, Eunjung unnie ~ why aren't you sleeping yet? " Yeji was shocked to see her.

Eunjung just smiled and pointed and Jiyeon, " Well I want to buy some snacks for a moment. You better shut your mouth and not tease me in front of her"

Jiyeon gathered her snacks at the counter as well as Eunjung. " My treat. Do not worry "

Eunjung just paid for the snacks without even waiting for Jiyeon's response. She had a small chat with Yeji and one thing that made Jiyeon slightly curious and jealous.

"Seolhyun came here. She was searching for you and told me to give you this *gives shirt* "

"Ohmygosh this is the shirt I want damn Seolhyun omg. Where did she go after that ?"

"I don't know but she said that she had an interview for her new group album "

"Ah. I see. Gosh, I miss her. Ah, I got to go. Goodnight !"

Eunjung handed Jiyeon her snacks . Jiyeon was quiet while she thought of that conversation.

// Seolhyun ? AOA's Seolhyun? What is her relationship with my jungie? Why did jungie miss her? Ah, what is this Jiyeon? //
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

They took the lift and head u to their floor level. They didn't want to leave each other but they just have to. Good thing they're neighbours though, Jiyeon is a busy woman after all.

"Eunjung-ah ~ I won't be here for a week .. please come to any of my events okay? Here *gives ticket*. Don't need to pay me. I mean, you're my fan and also my neighbour and also a friend .. goodnight !" Jiyeon quickly went into her house and straight to her room.

Eunjung was shocked. She couldn't even like reply to her farewell or say something. She finds it weird. She actually saw how Jiyeon's face changed when she talks about Seolhyun. // Hmm .. what is the matter jiyeon-ah ~ //


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

It was Tuesday evening.

 

It was already time for Eunjung to end her day at work and head home for dinner. She suddenly thought of Seolhyun. Why was she here? and why she didn't say anything or inform it straight to her? She missed her times with Seolhyun. Now that Seolhyun had a bigger career, their life just changed instantly. The only times where she could see Seolhyun was when she was performing on certain shows on tv.

She didn't even contact her anymore for a long time ever since she changed her phone number. They live a totally separate life after that. The only strange thing is that how did Seolhyun know where she was working? Or did Eunjung forgets something? Now then she realized. The last time she talked to her was by a letter which was a year ago. How can she even forget that? and How could she also forget how was Seolhyun doing with her group?

She now had another reason for her to attend the concert where Jiyeon will be there too. She really need to see Seolhyun. She went home and started refreshing herself and finally had a rest.
 

" Aigoo so lonely "

...

" Aigoo so bored "

...

" Aigoo everyone'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter