[ Chapter 1 ]

I'm Just a Fan (New Ed.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 am and Eunjung had already done changing for work. Living in an apartment alone is a hassle. Thus, she bought herself three alarm clocks just to wake her up. Every, single, day. She is blessed though, fact that she does not have a neighbour. Therefore, having three annoying alarm clocks blasting at her ear wasn't a problem just that she has to force herself up afterwards. 

" Ahh... I'll see you later Jiyeonnie! Don't miss me~ Keke " She waved at her posters, smiling happily. Even knowing that Jiyeon wouldn't probably reply to her, but that's just how much she stan the girl. 

She went out and found out that there were shoe racks at the opposite house. She barely heard any noises from yesterday so this kinda creeps her out because it has been months since she was alone at that floor. The tenant even told her no one had wanted to buy that unit because it was expensive. So she quickly rushed out and went down the elevator. She walked past a man, then halted, " Oh my gosh "  she whispered. 

" THAT COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE... JIYEONNIE'S MANAGER?! " She looked back, the man went in so she couldn't recognise him. 

She shook her thoughts and quickly went to work. Upon reaching, she saw her manager, Ms Kashiwagi, waiting for her and just stared. 

" Oh no, what did I do again? " She smiled sheepishly at her manager.

" Hmm? Look at this report. " Her manager passed her the paper. 

** Goods will be delivered as per following dates from Park Jiyeon warehouse..... ** 


" Park Jiyeon warehouse? Are you serious Ham Eunjung? I know you're her fan but omg, extend until 9 pm. This has been the third time "

She nodded and bowed then smiled cutely hoping her manager would actually calm down. " Nope Eunjung, you still have to do until 9 pm my dear "

~~~~~~~~~

It was already 7.30 pm and she was already bored. Her colleague just left so she is now alone, and everything just creeps her out. So, she turned up the volume and just read her book because there was literally no one at the store. She stood up and went to one of the aisles to stock up the goods. Then, a customer walked in. 

" Welcom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter