[ Chapter 3 ] - **A/N: I'm back omg

I'm Just a Fan (New Ed.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


---------------------------------------------------------------------
 

There was a familiar figure standing in front of her. It has been years since they met and she was shocked to see her best friend came over for a visit.

"Oh...My...GODH. AMBER! What the hell? You look so... HANDSOME omo!!" It has been years since they met and she was shocked to see her best friend came over for a visit. She jumped on Amber and hugged her tightly only to be glared at by another pair of eyes, staring at them, 

"Yah, how long are you going to hug my partner?" that remark was no other than her other buddy, Krystal. Eunjung smirked and continued to cling to Amber. 

"Don't worry sweetie~ She has someone already," smirked Amber. 

"Y-yah what do you mean? I'm single as hell and just ugh look at you two," Eunjung sighed.

"Are we just gonna stand here?" 

Eunjung laughed, "you're the same as ever, Krystal. Let's go in! We'll catch up inside and I'll prepare you some food."

She prepared some drinks and started reheating the food that she cooked earlier. She served it and started chatting with them about what's she's doing now and how did they become a couple.

"Amber confessed to me," Krystal said, blushing, "but, the thing is that she confessed when I was eating meatballs. So I was almost chocked from the words that came out from "

Amber just smiled sheepishly as Eunjung laughed at that statement.

"Hey, we just came by here for a moment. and.. we need to go. We'll come on other days! " The couple said farewell as they had a group hug and left Eunjung. Eunjung waved at them as they were walking towards the lift. She stood outside her house until the couple went into the elevator.

She walked into her house, with her blank mind and starts to lock the doors as its already time for her to sleep. She was somehow tired from the no ending chats with her buddies. She went to the toilet and started to wash her face and put on some face wash. She brushes her teeth and stared at the mirror.

"Tomorrow.. Work.. I have to sleep by now. It's getting late!" She finally remembered that her day off is over and that she quickly brushes her teeth and went to bed. She sets her alarm at 6 AM and started dozing off.
 

------NEXT DAY------
 

It was already 6 am. Her first alarm clock started ringing, followed by the other two. She immediately jumped out of her bed and realize its time for her to get ready. She woke up early that day as she doesn't want to stay late at work. She took a bath and started preparing her work uniform. She turns off the electricity running in her house and started walking out of her house.

"Oh, Eunjung~" She heard a familiar voice, calling out her name.

"Ah, Soyeon-ssi" She greeted, "Are you going to work?"

"Ah yes, and I told you don't need to be formal rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter