[ Chapter 5 ]

I'm Just a Fan (New Ed.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 11:30 am and Eunjung was late for work. She took a quick shower and get dressed for work. She went out, making sure she didn't miss out on anything. She shut the door behind her and started to walk away but stopped when she saw a letter hanging on her shoe rack. She took it and read on the way to the lift.

"Hey, it was nice meeting you yesterday. Thank you for having me over and please, just see me as a friend. I am after all your neighbour. I still appreciate you being my fan though hehe. Have a great week and see you soon. :) <3"
-Park Jiyeon
 

************
 

Eunjung's POV

It was indeed nice having her as a company. I never felt whole for some time and I wish we could spend more time together. Her being an idol is just impossible as I am just a fan. It definitely not easy if we were to have feelings for each other. Well, what am I thinking? It's impossible. Although, I can't help but admit that I am indeed falling in love with her. Ah, who would've thought falling in love with an idol would be this way. It will just be a dream come true if that were to happen.

Jiyeon is after all professional and obviously, she acted that way because she's being polite and she has an image to take care of. The tensions we had last night was something though. Maybe it's just me. Oh well, what a life. At least I could actually be her friend rather than just a fan.

Ah crap, I'm late. 

"Oh, Eunjung. The cash register has been waiting for you," Ms Kashiwagi eyed me, "why were you late?"

"My bad, I had a bad headache and rushed here as fast as I could. Sorry for the inconvenience. I won't do it again"

Ms Kashiwagi just brushed me off and handed me the store key, "pass this to Yeji when she comes later. I'm leaving early today."

Phew. Thought I was going to do a full shift today. 
 

End Eunjung's POV
 

************
 

Jiyeon was already on her way to the event venue. The night before was really interesting. She had never felt something when hanging out with someone besides her past crushes and most of them were men. This was way pure innocent feelings that started to burn in her. For some reason, she's longing for someone. 

"No, definitely not. It's nothing," she brushed the thoughts off. Dating a fan is definitely not on her list as it will spark controversy. Then again, Eunjung is something else. She can't stop thinking about her which was weird. It has been years since she sacrificed dating anyone or even having feelings for anyone.

"Ah, it's going to be a long ride. I wonder if she'll attend my event. Gah, what am I thinking?"  Jiyeon shook her head which sparked interest from her manager. She ignored him and decided to take a nap.

*************
 

Eunjung shift just ended and there came her colleague, Hwang Yeji, who will be taking over her shift.

"Yah, Eunjung unnie, you look tired. Please get some dinner and rest up! See you soon okie?" Yeji greeted her, worried. Eunjung just smiled and gave her a hug as she left her workplace.

It was partially dark now and the breeze was cooler. She didn't want to go home just yet so she stopped by a nearby sushi restaurant as she have been craving for it. There she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter