[ Chapter 4 ]

I'm Just a Fan (New Ed.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huge crowds can be heard from outside of her van. Park Jiyeon is having a fan meeting event at a mall. She arrived and head to backstage to prepare for the event. She was fixing her hair as she thought, "I wonder if my neighbour will be attending. Well, I don't know how she looks like though. Soyeon unnie and Hyomin unnie said she's cute.. Gggaah Park Jiyeon! What are you thinking?" She hit her facepalmed after realizing what she thought. She shouldn't act like this.

Minutes passed and the event started. Those whose luck is on their side gets the ticket for the fan meet event at the end of the day. It took hours till the event is over. The last lucky person came.

"Can you sign here please?" She said, looking down, shyly.

Jiyeon nodded as she smiled at the lucky fan when their eyes met. The latter's cheek flushed pink. Jiyeon is popular among the males but as for female fans she herself gets more excited to see them. She felt honoured. She winked at the fan and waved goodbye to her.

The extremely happy girl looked back and waved at Jiyeon happily and she smiled sweetly.

"Omgosh! She's freaking adorable." Jiyeon thought and she waved back smiling. She went back into her van, ready to head home after a tiring eventful day.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

It was already evening and Eunjung was riding the bus straight to her apartment. She was tired because of her shift at work and was extremely happy that she got to meet with her so-called love of her life which lessens her fatigue. She was indeed lucky that she won the contest rather than buying the extremely expensive ticket. 

She can't stop thinking about the girl's beautiful smile that was shown to her. She was daydreaming about the moments again not realizing that the bus had just left her stop. She got off the next station and headed back to her apartment, still smiling to herself not caring that she had missed her stop.

*brgrgrgrr..* "Ah.. I haven't eat since lunch," her stomach growls as she decided to stop by a ramen store near her neighbourhood. "I guess missing my stop could be a good sign." 

She was strolling down the quiet lane, accompanied by the soft, cool breeze, and carefully holding her hot ramen. At this point, it gets sleepy for her and she came to sense when she heard a car getting closer to her.

She quickly went to the side so that she's in the clear from the car. She sighed and started to walk quickly when she saw her apartment. There, she saw the same black van that was behind her. She ignored it and started walking into the apartment.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Jiyeon looked out the window. It was the fan that she met today. She wanted to tell her manager to stop the car but she knew that her manager won't do it.
"Why is she here anyways?" Jiyeon thought and the face of the latter appeared on her mind. She was enjoying it. She didn't know why she suddenly behave like this.

"Yah, Jiyeon-ah. You can continue dreaming in your house. Now get off it's getting late. You wouldn't want to be late for tomorrow's schedule."

"Yah Oppa! You forget?"

"What..?"

Jiyeon showed her irritated, are-you-serious face to her manager, " Ah! Hahaha I'm sorry. I forgot that you have a day off tomorrow."

Jiyeon ignored her manager and started walking into her apartment. As she was waiting for the lift, she saw someone walked into the apartment. She quickly hid from the person, afraid that it's a disguised paparazzi. When the person entered the lift, she slowly went out and waited for the next lift.

The lift came and she went it, pressing her floor. Ding! It took few minutes to reach the floor that she was in. She walked towards her house and realized that her neighbour just went into her house. She missed her chance on metting the person. She wanted to knock on the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter