Chapter 2

Dog Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”Pepper Potts: We got really lucky.

Tony Stark: Yeah. I know.

Pepper Potts: A lot of people didn't.

Tony Stark: I can't help everybody.

Pepper Potts: It sort of seems like you can.” 

 

-

 

The blond beauty woke up from her nap, she saw a memo stuck on the table.

 

Good afternoon Saku-chan:D

Hope you slept well.

I gave you my jacket because your hand is cold! (Sorry for touching you)

You can return it anytime :P

Have a nice day!

-Chaeyeon

 

Sakura smiled warmly at the note.

 

-

 

Chaeyeon and Yena are in the school dance studio. They are having a dance lesson now.

 

Eunbi is not in the mood because of Sakura. Sakura is late again and she has been late for classes recently.

 

The lecturer asked them to pair up. Meanwhile, Eunbi is very frustrated, she always pairs up with the blond girl and now she is nowhere to be seen. Therefore she paired up with Chaewon, another committee member in the student’s union.

 

About 20 minutes later, Sakura finally arrived. She sits on the floor catching breaths instantly after she ran into the studio.

 

"Sorry Miss!" Sakura apologies.

The lecturer stops dancing and nods, "Is ok! You need to catch up. Would you please pair up with Mr. Kim?" she slightly point her head at the male student.

"Sure Miss Hirai." She obeys with a bow then went to her partner.

 

Someone in the same room pauses her moves. The girl stares unpleasantly at Kim’s suspicious glittery eyes.

 

Chaeyeon was furious, Kim was definitely taking advantage of Sakura. His hands both places below her waist. And the worst is yet to come, that guy sometimes purposely squeezed it. He even grins satisfied after that.

 

The brunette feels like she is going to breathe fire like a goddamn dragon, she wants to burn that son of a b**** into ashes. She almost lost herself before Eunbi comes by, holding her shaky hands that are already balled up. The shorter lady gives Chaeyeon a firm nod.

 

"Hey come here!" Eunbi stomps forward and bumped the guy away, making him fell down.

"What the hell?" Kim growled.

"I have a student's union issues to discuss with my dear President. Don't you bother us." Eunbi pulls Sakura behind her back. She gave Kim a smug look before leaving.

 

Chaeyeon also followed them outside.

 

"What are you thinking! Letting some random guy touches you?" Chaeyeon said angrily.

Sakura pouted cutely, looking at Chaeyeon with her innocent puppy eyes, "We are just dancing. Jjaeyeon ah, don't worry about me! I can protect myself."

"Please take care of yourself, Saku-chan. There are so many men want to do dirty things to you." Chaeyeon sighed.

"That's right. Sakura you-"

"But I got you two! You guys will protect me right?" Sakura interrupted Eunbi, giving them one last smile before she walks back to the dance room.

 

The Vice-President was left dumbfounded.

 

Meanwhile, Chaeyeon is staring at the door tensely, "Please take care of her for me Eunbi unnie." she said slowly.

"I will. Don't worry." Eunbi promised.

 

They did a pinky swear and resume the lesson.

 

During the remaining time, Sakura isn’t dancing with Kim anymore. She is half playing and dancing with Yena.

 

-

 

The classes ended, Sakura and Chaeyeon are hanging out outside the studio.

 

Sakura passes a can of Redbull to Chaeyeon, which she gladly accepted, "Chaeyeon, I forgot to bring your jacket. So I'll treat you this."

"I will forgive you unless..." The brunette grins mischievously, "Unless you'll go on a date with me."

.

.

.

When Chaeyeon came back with a blushy face, Eunbi knows something happened. Something requires bravery happened.

"What took you so long?" Eunbi smirks, "You should make it quicker!" she hits Chaeyeon’s shoulder playfully.

"Like what?"

"Like this!" Eunbi Kabe-dongs her.

Chaeyeon shakes her head violently, "No-no way! There is no way I’m doing this!” She complained, pushes Eunbi away, “I am not doing this embarrassing stuff! If I do this, it is me who will blush not her!"

 

Eunbi only smiles like a crazy aunty upon her funny reaction.

 

-

 

Today is a sunny day. The weather is warm and pleasing. The relaxing breeze blows away all the blue within her.

 

"Hi, Chaeyeon." Sakura is standing in front of her, grinning from ear to ear. The blond lady has her hands placed behind her back, it's very adorable in Chaeyeon's eyes. She even noticed the girl is wearing her jacket.

 

Just like girlfriends would do.

 

Chaeyeon didn't expect Sakura will agree to this immediately. Sakura’s cheeky smile made her heart beating extremely fast. When Chaeyeon gazes at her sparkling eyes, she can’t help but grins automatically. She's too overwhelmed by this feeling.

 

"Saku-chan..." That's all she can say at this moment.

"Hey..." Sakura smiled sweetly, "Look who's here!" A fluffy corgi appeared beside her. Its tail is swinging left and right energetically.

 

Chaeyeon squats down with her arms wide open, as Sakura release the leash, Spidey hops into her embrace. The hyper corgi pushes the girl onto the ground, he barks softly between the on Chaeyeon's face.  

 

"Control yourself, Mister. Don't drool on her!" Sakura commanded. She grabs his collar and gives it a little drag.

 

"That's fine Saku-chan, he is just friendly."

 

“Way too friendly.”

 

Chaeyeon sits on the bench with the help of Sakura. Then she cleans her face with baby wipes provided by the corgi owner.

 

"This guy is a trouble maker! He's the reason why I always late for school!" Sakura scoffed.

"I know." Chaeyeon chuckled. She remembers Sakura told her before, in the SU room.

"He always begs for pats and rubs!" The girl continues mocking her dog while Spidey just sticks his tongue out, smiling as if he doesn't give a damn about it.

 

"He even plays

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter